Herbal Information On Advanced Cold Teapills (Yin Qiao Jie Du Wan)
Common Names: Advanced Cold Teapills
Ingredients - Pin Yin Names: Jin Yin Hua, Lian Qiao, Bo He, Jie Geng, Lu Gen, Niu Bang Zi, Dan Dou Chi, Gan Cao, Dan Zhu Ye, Jing Jie.
Ingredients - Botanical Names: Honeysuckle Flower, Forsythia Fruit, Chinese Mint, Platycodon Root, Phragmites Rhizome, Burdock Fruit, Prepared Soy Bean, Licorice Root, Lophatherum Leaf, Schizonepeta.
Other Ingredients: Activated carbon, botanical wax, talcum.
Dosage: Follow doctors instructions on how to use this Chinese Teapill Formula, or follow the label instructions of 8 teapills 3 times a day.
Pack Size: 200 Pills/Bottle
Cautions: Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
About Advanced Cold Teapills
Advanced Cold Teapills are commonly used during the discomforting winter months. They are heat a clearing and detoxifying formula and enhanced immune system function. Advanced Cold teapills, Yin Qiao Jie Du Wan, is one of the Yin Chiao formulas used for winter discomforts.
Traditionally Yin Qiao Ji Du herbal formula contains the following herbs:
- Jin Yin Hua (Lonicera japonica flower) - Fever, Summer Heat, Expel Wind Heat, Sore Throat
- Lian Qiao (Forsythia suspensa fruit) - Clears Heat, Clears Toxins, Expels Wind Heat
- Bo He (Mentha haplocalyx herb) - Benefits the Throat, Disperses Wind Heat, Clears Head
- Jie Geng (Platycodon grandiflorum root) - Transforms Cold Phlegm, Benefits the Throat
- Lu Gen (Phragmites communis) - Clears Heat & Generates Fluids, Rids Stomach Heat & Stops Vomiting, Clears Lung Heat, Expels Phlegm, Promotes Diuresis, Discharge Pus
- Niu Bang Zi (Arctium lappa fruit) - Disperses Wind Heat, Benefits the Throat
- Dan Dou Chi (Glycine max bean-prep) - Alleviates Irritability, Releases the Exterior
- Gan Cao (Glycyrrhiza uralensis root) - Moderates and Harmonizes Other Herbs, Detoxifies Fire Poisons, Benefits the Qi
- Dan Zhu Ye (Lophatherum gracile herb) - Lessens Irritability, Relieves Thirst, Releases the Exterior, Disperses Wind Heat
- Jing Jie (Schizonepeta tenuifolia herb) - Expels Wind Cold and Wind Heat
How to Use Teapills
There is no need to brew or decoct the tea mixture. The teapills are convenient and can be easily taken with you in a purse or pocket. The recommended dosage is 8 teapills, three times daily. They are usually taken with room temperature water right before a meal. The small pills are easy to swallow. Do remember though, these are herbs and at times the herbs are bitter, so you may taste this when you are swallowing the small pea size pill.
About Jade Dragon
- Jade Dragon Classical Formulas, Advanced Cold Teapills, Yin Qiao Jie Du Wan.
- Made at GMP internationally certified facilities. (Good Manufacturing Practices) In addition to the laboratory testing required by the different GMPs, nuherbs Co. conducts additional testing for contaminants such as heavy metals, mircobacteria, and pesticide residues.
- Dual testing is done by independent laboratories in the United States and the factory's in-house laboratories in China.
This is one of the few companies that does dual testing.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: JD3100Global Trade Item Number: 714490131006Manufacturer Part Number JD3100Condition: NewAvailability: usually ships within 24 hoursWidth: 2.00 (in)Height: 4.00 (in)Depth: 2.00 (in)Maximum Purchase: 5 units