Herbal Information on Alisma in Bulk Cut Form
Common Names: Water Plantian, Alisma Plantain, American Water Plantain, Mad Dog Weed, Alismatis Rhizoma
Botanical Name: Alisma orientalis rhizome
Pin Yin Name: Ze Xie
Other Ingredients: None, nothing has been added to this product.
Package Size: 1 pound
Dosage: Consult your healthcare professional for correct dosage.
Brand: Plum Flower
Caution: Do not if pregnant or nursing. Do not use if dehydrated. Do not use in case of damp cold.
Naturally Occurring Chemical Compounds: Alisol A monoacetate, Alisol A monoacetate,Alisol B monoacetate, Alisol C acetate, Epi-alisol A, 24-Acetyl alisol A, 23-Acetylalisol B, 23-Acetyl alisol C.
Additional Information About Ze Xie
- Traditionally Ze xie was used to promote diuresis
- Drains dampness
- Purges heat
- Ze Xie, Alisma is collected in the winter, once the stems have withered.
- It may have positive influences on the urinary tract and promote the body's normal fluid levels.
Product Properties: Sweet, Bland, Cold
Channels: Kidney, Bladder
What Herbs Combine with Alisma?
- Coix Seed and Alisma
- Huai Niu Xi and Alisma
- Shi Chang Pu and Alisma
- Dong Quai and Alisma
- Knotweed Grass and Alisma
Check out our How to Use Bulk Herbs page to see how to use herbs correctly. Our web page is constantly expanding, as of today we have articles on:
- How to make salves, poultice, tinctures, teas, capsules, gargles, and foot bathes
- How to make a citrus facial splash
- Cayenne pepper: Caterpillar and aphid spray ( Natural insect repellent )
- Citrus potpourri basket
About Plum Flower Quality Herb Powders
Plum Flower is an established worldwide manufacturer of high-quality Chinese herbs, and innovative Chinese medicinal herbs and products. Plum Flower uses sulfur-free herbs and laboratory tests its products for contamination and heavy metals, such as mercury, lead, and pesticides.
- Made at GMP internationally certified facilities (Good Manufacturing Practices) Quality control tests are done at the manufacturing site and at third party labs to confirm results.
- Manufactured using Unsulfured, Chlorine free, Aluminum Phosphate free herbs when possible.
- Microbials and heavy metals tested. No preservatives.
Traditional Chinese Herbs
Chinese Traditional herbs should be regarded as an added feature to modern western healthcare, and not as a replacement. Chinese traditional herbs (Teas) emphasize harmony, and balance.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock: 1SKU: 25770Global Trade Item Number: 739934157701Manufacturer Part Number 25770Condition: NewAvailability: Usually ships in 1 business day.Width: 10.00 (in)Height: 12.00 (in)Depth: 3.00 (in)