Herbal Information on Biota Leaves in Bulk Cut Form
Common Name: Biota Leaves
Botanical Name: Platycladus orientalis twig & leaf
Channels: Heart, Liver, Large Intestine
Other Names: Cacumen Biotae Orientalis, leafy twig of arborvitae
Pin Yin Name: Ce Bai Ye
Other Ingredients: None, nothing has been added to this product.
Package Size: 500 Grams ( 1.1 pounds)
Form: Cut / Sliced - sizes vary
Dosage: Follow doctors instructions on how to use this herb.
Brand: Plum Flower, species - authenticated herbs
Cautions: Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Large doses can cause dizziness, nausea, and vomiting
Naturally Occurring Chemical Components: fenchone, bornyl, juniperic acid, quercetin
Additional Information About Biota Leaves
- Ce Bai Ye is a traditional Chinese medicinal herb.
- Traditionally Ce bai ye is used to cool the blood
- Stop bleeding
- Rid phlegm and ease coughing
- Biota leaves benefits include support for healthy respiratory function
Product Properties: Bitter, Tart, Astringent, Slightly Cold
What Herbs Combine with Biota Leaves?
- Shi Chang Pu and Biota Leaves
- Dong Quai and Biota Leaves
- Chinese Date and Biota Leaves
- Polygala Root and Biota Leaves
- White Peony and Biota Leaves
Check out our How to Use Bulk Herbs page to see how to use herbs correctly. Our web page is constantly expanding, as of today we have articles on:
- How to make salves, poultice, tinctures, teas, capsules, gargles, and foot bathes
- How to make a citrus facial splash
- Cayenne pepper: Caterpillar and aphid spray ( Natural insect repellent )
- Citrus potpourri basket
About Plum Flower Quality Herbs
Plum Flower is an established worldwide manufacturer of high-quality Chinese herbs, and innovative Chinese medicinal herbs and products. Plum Flower uses sulfur-free herbs and laboratory tests its products for contamination and heavy metals, such as mercury, lead, and pesticides.
- Made at GMP internationally certified facilities (Good Manufacturing Practices) Quality control tests are done at the manufacturing site and at third party labs to confirm results.
- Manufactured using Unsulfured, Chlorine free, Aluminum Phosphate free herbs when possible.
- Microbials and heavy metals tested. No preservatives.
Traditional Chinese Herbs
Chinese Traditional herbs should be regarded as an added feature to modern western healthcare, and not as a replacement. Chinese traditional herbs (Teas) emphasize harmony, and balance.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: 25055Global Trade Item Number: 739934150559Manufacturer Part Number 25055Condition: NewAvailability: Usually ships in 2 daysWidth: 8.00 (in)Height: 12.00 (in)Depth: 3.00 (in)