Herbal Information for Chamomile in Whole Flower Form
Common Names: Chamomile Flower
Botanical Name: Matricaria recutita
Other Names: Chamomile Egyptian Flower
Other Ingredients: None, nothing has been added to this product.
Package Size: One Pound (1lb)
Form: Whole Flower
Dosage: Consult your healthcare professional for correct dosage.
Brand: Starwest Botanicals
Cautions: Do not use while pregnant or nursing. May interact with certain blood thinners. Do not use if allergic to daisies, or ragweed. May cause drowsiness, do not drive. Do not use if sensitive to Ragweed or Chrysanthemum.
- Supports Digestion
- Maybe used as a mouth gargle
- Promotes Natural Sleep
- Benefits the Joint Flexibility
- Benefits the Throat
- Lighten Hair Naturally with Chamomile Flower Tea
- Calms the Central Nervous System
Egyptian Chamomile Flowers have various natural components which nourish and strengthen hair. The small flowers contain pigments, vitamins, minerals and essential oils. These nutrients have a positive impact on the hair, follicles and scalp. Chamomile helps moisturize, disinfect, and improving blood circulation.
The Chamomile Flowers have a pleasant taste, which is described as honey-like and bittersweet. Commonly Chamomile Tea is drank after dinner or before retiring for the night. Chamomile flowers are also often used for poultices, eye pillows, and capsules.
- Soap Making
- Hair Rinse
- Eye sachets
- Homemade Christmas Gifts
Check out our How to Use Bulk Herbs page to see how to use herbs correctly. Our web page is constantly expanding, as of today we have articles on:
- How to make salves, poultice, tinctures, teas, capsules, gargles, and foot bathes
- How to make a citrus facial splash
- Cayenne pepper: Caterpillar and aphid spray ( Natural insect repellent )
- Citrus potpourri basket
About Starwest Botanicals Quality Control
Starwest Botanicals validated quality assurance testing includes:
• Organoleptic testing to ensure proper appearance, color, aroma and flavor.
• Microscopic and Macroscopic inspection for foreign matter.
• HPTLC for identification, to verify purity and authenticity.
• ICP-MS heavy metal analysis.
• Microbiology testing for pathogens such as E. coli and salmonella.
• Chemical analyses for moisture content, volatile oil, ash and acid insoluble ash.
Audits all suppliers yearly to assure they meet our GMP requirements
Samples are retained from all shipments are thoroughly tested and compared to our extensive reference library of dried herbs and botanicals to verify authenticity. All lot samples are kept for five years and can be traced for verification.
Starwest Botanicals utilizes not only their in-house laboratory, but also independent labs and consultants to guarantee their analyses are complete. Testing includes organoleptic analysis for aroma, color, flavor and texture. Physical testing involves moisture, volatile oil content, heavy metals, microbiology, thin layer chromatography, and other tests specific to each herb.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: 209191-01Global Trade Item Number: 767963023711Manufacturer Part Number 209191-01Condition: NewAvailability: Usually ships in 1 business dayWidth: 5.00 (in)Height: 7.00 (in)Depth: 5.00 (in)