Herbal Information on Coix Seed in Bulk Powder Form
Common Name: Coix Seed, Job's Tears, Semen coicis, Job's-tear, Chinese Pearl Barley
Botanical Name: Coix lacryma jobi seed
Pin Yin Name: Yi Yi Ren
Other Ingredients: None, nothing has been added to this product.
Package Size: 500 Grams ( 1.1 pounds)
Form: Powder - Fine powder 80 to 100 mesh size (similar to the consistency of baking flour)
Dosage: Follow doctors instructions on how to use this herb.
Brand: Plum Flower, species - authenticated herbs
Cautions: Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
California Prop 65
Additional Information about Coix Seed
Naturally Occurring Components: Protein, starch, oil, palmitic acid, myristic acid,
Product Properties: Sweet, Bland, Slightly Cool
Channels/Meridians: Spleen, Stomach, Lung
Benefits of Yi Yi Ren
Coix Seeds are an interesting seed to work with because it can be cooked into recipes like soups and stews, and has been traditionally. It has a unique combination of benefits all from a fairly small seed!
- Clears Heat
- Provides Botanical Support for Fluid Balance
- Supports Muscle and Skeletal HealthDrains Dampness
- Supports Healthy Digestion
- Benefits the Urinary System
Check out our How to Use Bulk Herbs page to see how to use herbs correctly. Our web page is constantly expanding, as of today we have articles on:
- How to make salves, poultice, tinctures, teas, capsules, gargles, and foot bathes
- How to make a citrus facial splash
- Cayenne pepper: Caterpillar and aphid spray ( Natural insect repellent )
- Citrus potpourri basket
About Plum Flower Quality Herb Powders
Plum Flower is an established worldwide manufacturer of high-quality Chinese herbs, and innovative Chinese medicinal herbs and products. Plum Flower uses sulfur-free herbs and laboratory tests its products for contamination and heavy metals, such as mercury, lead, and pesticides.
- Made at GMP internationally certified facilities (Good Manufacturing Practices) Quality control tests are done at the manufacturing site and at third party labs to confirm results.
- Manufactured using Unsulfured, Chlorine free, Aluminum Phosphate free herbs when possible.
- Microbials and heavy metals tested. No preservatives
Traditional Chinese Herbs
Chinese Traditional herbs should be regarded as an added feature to modern western healthcare, and not as a replacement. Chinese traditional herbs ( Teas ) emphasize harmony, and balance.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock: 1SKU: 25833PGlobal Trade Item Number: 739934258330Manufacturer Part Number 25833PCondition: NewAvailability: Usually ships in 1 business dayWidth: 3.00 (in)Height: 5.00 (in)Depth: 5.00 (in)