Herbal Information for Cramp Bark in Cut Form
Common Names: Cramp Bark
Botanical Name: Viburnum opulus
Other Names: Crampbark, High Cranberry, Rose Elder, Squaw Bush
Other Ingredients: None, nothing has been added to this product.
Package Size: 1 Pound
Form: Cut and Sifted
Organic: Yes, Certified Organic
Dosage: Consult your healthcare professional for correct dosage.
Brand: Starwest Botanicals
Caution: Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
- Support for Female Reproductive System
- Supporting Monthly Comfort
- Promote Fluid Balance
- Benefits Digestion
About Starwest Botanicals Quality Control
Starwest Botanicals validated quality assurance testing includes:
• Organoleptic testing to ensure proper appearance, color, aroma and flavor.
• Microscopic and Macroscopic inspection for foreign matter.
• HPTLC for identification, to verify purity and authenticity.
• ICP-MS heavy metal analysis.
• Microbiology testing for pathogens such as E. coli and salmonella.
• Chemical analyses for moisture content, volatile oil, ash and acid insoluble ash.
Audits all suppliers yearly to assure they meet our GMP requirements
Samples are retained from all shipments are thoroughly tested and compared to our extensive reference library of dried herbs and botanicals to verify authenticity. All lot samples are kept for five years and can be traced for verification.
Starwest Botanicals utilizes not only their in-house laboratory, but also independent labs and consultants to guarantee their analyses are complete. Testing includes organoleptic analysis for aroma, color, flavor and texture. Physical testing involves moisture, volatile oil content, heavy metals, microbiology, thin layer chromatography, and other tests specific to each herb.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: 209243-31Global Trade Item Number: 767963138408Manufacturer Part Number 209243-31Condition: NewAvailability: This item takes 5 days before shipping outWidth: 2.00 (in)Height: 7.00 (in)Depth: 5.00 (in)