Herbal Information about Dandelion Leaf in Bulk Powder
Common Name: Dandelion Leaf
Botanical Name: Taraxacum officinale
Other Names: Dandelion Leaves, Blowball, Cankerwort, Dent de Lion, Lion's Tooth, Priest's Crown, Pu Gong Ying, Puffball, Swine Snout, White Endive, Wild Endive
Other Ingredients: None, nothing has been added to this product.
Form: Powder, Certified Organic
Package Size: Four Ounces (4 oz.)
Dosage: Consult your healthcare professional for correct dosage.
Brand: Starwest Botanicals
Cautions: Do not use if nursing or pregnant. It is not advised to take dandelion herbs if your bile ducts are blocked, your gallbladder is inflamed, or you have a blockage of the intestines.
Additional Information About Dandelion Leaves
Benefits of Dandelion
- Normal bile production supports efficient digestion which utilizes nutrients and purges toxins
- Natural digestion support
- Benefits the cardiovascular system
- Aids in liver function
- Encourages fat metabolization, which is an excellent forward to achieving normal lipid levels
- Promotes normal blood sugar levels
How to Use Dandelion Leaves
The powdered form of dandelion leaf is great for mixing with lavender and making a soothing footbath. Dandelion is found in many formulas which support the natural cleansing action of the liver. Dandelion leaf tea has shown to be beneficial as a botanical support for body fluid balance. Taraxacum officinale dried herbs are naturally high in potassium salts. Bulk dandelion leaf powder also has stimulant properties. The chemical components of dandelion leaf include saponins, flavonoids, alkaloids, phenols, vitamin, minerals, tannins, glycosides, and terpenoids.
How to Use Bulk Herbs
Need help on figuring out how to use bulk herbs? Check out our informational pages on how to use herbs correctly!
About Herbal Remedies and Alternative Medicine
Herbal remedies have been used for thousands of years in all cultures. In this day and age, Western bulk herbs and spices should be regarded as an added element to present-day healthcare and not as a replacement. Botanical herbs and teas emphasize harmony, support, and balance.
About Starwest Botanicals Quality Control
Starwest Botanicals validated quality assurance testing includes:
- Organoleptic testing to ensure proper appearance, color, aroma and flavor.
- Microscopic and Macroscopic inspection for foreign matter.
- HPTLC for identification, to verify purity and authenticity.
- ICP-MS heavy metal analysis.
- Microbiology testing for pathogens such as E. coli and salmonella.
- Chemical analyses for moisture content, volatile oil, ash and acid insoluble ash.
- Audits all suppliers yearly to assure they meet our GMP requirements.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: 209245-54Global Trade Item Number: 767963110565Manufacturer Part Number 209245-54Condition: NewAvailability: Usually ships in 1 business day.Width: 5.00 (in)Height: 7.00 (in)Depth: 2.00 (in)