Herbal Information for Echinacea Angustifolia in Powder Form
Common Names: Echinacea, Snake Root, Purple Coneflower
Botanical Name: Echinacea angustifolia
Other Ingredients: None, nothing has been added to this product.
Package: One Pound (1lb)
Form: Powder, Organic
Dosage: Consult your healthcare professional for correct dosage.
Origin: United States
Brand: Starwest Botanicals
Cautions: Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
- Skin ulcers
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Supports Respiratory Issues
- Immune Boosting
- Pain Reliever
- Lymphatic System
Echinacea powder one pound bag will make approximately 600 capsules of the size "00" capsules. This insures that you know what is exactly in the capsules which you are making. Echinacea is great in a formula with goldenseal, and yarrow flower.
Check out our How to Use Bulk Herbs page to see how to use herbs correctly. Our web page is constantly expanding, as of today we have articles on:
- How to make salves, poultice, tinctures, teas, capsules, gargles, and foot bathes
- How to make a citrus facial splash
- Cayenne pepper: Caterpillar and aphid spray ( Natural insect repellent )
- Citrus potpourri basket
About Starwest Botanicals Quality Control
Starwest Botanicals validated quality assurance testing includes:
• Organoleptic testing to ensure proper appearance, color, aroma and flavor.
• Microscopic and Macroscopic inspection for foreign matter.
• HPTLC for identification, to verify purity and authenticity.
• ICP-MS heavy metal analysis.
• Microbiology testing for pathogens such as E. coli and salmonella.
• Chemical analyses for moisture content, volatile oil, ash and acid insoluble ash.
Audits all suppliers yearly to assure they meet our GMP requirements
Samples are retained from all shipments are thoroughly tested and compared to our extensive reference library of dried herbs and botanicals to verify authenticity. All lot samples are kept for five years and can be traced for verification.
Starwest Botanicals utilizes not only their in-house laboratory, but also independent labs and consultants to guarantee their analyses are complete. Testing includes organoleptic analysis for aroma, color, flavor and texture. Physical testing involves moisture, volatile oil content, heavy metals, microbiology, thin layer chromatography, and other tests specific to each herb.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock: 1SKU: 209270-51Global Trade Item Number: 767963024060Manufacturer Part Number 209270-51Condition: NewAvailability: Usually ships in 1 business dayWidth: 3.00 (in)Height: 5.00 (in)Depth: 5.00 (in)