Herbal Information for Echinacea in Powder Form
Common Names: Echinacea
Botanical Name: Echinacea angustifolia
Other Names: Snake Root, Purple Coneflower
Other Ingredients: None, nothing has been added to this product.
Form: Powder, Certified Organic
Package Size: Four Ounces (4 oz.)
Dosage: Consult your healthcare professional for correct dosage.
Brand: Starwest Botanicals
Cautions: Do not use if nursing or pregnant. Do not take if you have an autoimmune disorder and avoid injections if you have diabetes. Do not take with medications for preventing rejections of organ transplants.
- winter season support
- natural support for the immune system
- used by the Native Americans as a traditional herbal remedy
- support the respiratory system
How to Use Echinacea Angustifolia
Archaeologists have found evidence that Native Americans may have used echinacea for more than 400 years. Major chemical components found in Echinacea Root are polysaccharides, fatty acids, flavonoids, and glycoproteins. Echinacea is often used in capsule form, teas, and extracts.
Even if you have never heard of the flower, it is more than likely that you have seen the flower...As they really can't be missed. Usually a lovely colored flower that looks very similar to a daisy. As you can see the bees just love this flower.
How to Use Bulk Herbs
Need help on figuring out how to use bulk herbs? Check out our informational pages on how to use herbs correctly!
About Starwest Botanicals Quality Control
Starwest Botanicals validated quality assurance testing includes:
- Organoleptic testing to ensure proper appearance, color, aroma and flavor.
- Microscopic and Macroscopic inspection for foreign matter.
- HPTLC for identification, to verify purity and authenticity.
- ICP-MS heavy metal analysis.
- Microbiology testing for pathogens such as E. coli and salmonella.
- Chemical analyses for moisture content, volatile oil, ash and acid insoluble ash.
- Audits all suppliers yearly to assure they meet our GMP requirements.
About Herbal Remedies and Alternative Medicine
Herbal remedies have been used for thousands of years in all cultures. In this day and age, Western bulk herbs and spices should be regarded as an added element to present-day healthcare and not as a replacement. Botanical herbs and teas emphasize harmony, support, and balance.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: 209270-54Global Trade Item Number: 767963116802Manufacturer Part Number 209270-54Condition: NewAvailability: Usually ships in 1 business day.Width: 5.00 (in)Height: 7.00 (in)Depth: 2.00 (in)