Herbal Information for Certified Organic Du Zhong in Sliced Form
Common Name: Eucommia Bark
Botanical Name: Eucommia ulmoides
Latin Name: Cortex Eucommiae Ulmoidis
Pin Yin Name: Du Zhong
Other Ingredients: None, nothing has been added to this product.
Package Size: One pound (1lb)
Form: Sliced Form
Certified Organic: Yes, this is Certified Organic
Dosage: Follow doctor's instructions for how to use this herb.
Brand: Plum Flower
Cautions: Do not use if nursing or pregnant. Over dose should be avoided. Oily food is prohibited while taking this herb.
Additional Information About Eucommia Bark
Benefits of Du Zhong
- Strengthens the Bones and Sinews
- Tonifies the Liver
- Tonifies the Kidneys
- Supports Healthy Circulation
- Benefits the Cardiovascular System
- Herbal Anti-inflammatory
Herb Category: Herbs that Tonify the Yang
Eucommia bark in Chinese Traditional Medicine is also the primary tonic herb of choice. It is a tonic herb that strengthens structural tissue and improves structural competency at a fundamental level. Eucommia bark is a superb Yang Jing tonic.
Product Properties: Sweet, Slightly Acrid, and Warm
Meridians: Liver and Kidney Channels
Check out our How to Use Bulk Herbs page to see how to use herbs correctly. Our web page is constantly expanding, as of today we have articles on:
- How to make salves, poultice, tinctures, teas, capsules, gargles, and foot bathes
- How to make a citrus facial splash
- Cayenne pepper: Caterpillar and aphid spray ( Natural insect repellent )
- Citrus potpourri basket
About Plum Flower Quality Herbs
Plum Flower is an established worldwide manufacturer of high-quality Chinese herbs, and innovative Chinese medicinal herbs and products. Plum Flower uses sulfur-free herbs and laboratory tests its products for contamination and heavy metals, such as mercury, lead, and pesticides.
Main Characteristics (Attributes) of Herbs
- Harvested at the proper level of maturity and correct time of the season to maximize potency.
- Free from Chlorine
- Manufactured without the use of sulphur
- Preservative Free
- Made at GMP internationally certified facilities (Good Manufacturing Practices) Quality control tests are done at the manufacturing site and at third party labs to confirm results
- Aluminum Phosphate free
- Packaged in an airtight sealed bag
- Pin Yin Names and Botanical Names are listed on the bag
- Certificate of Analysis are available upon request
- Conforms to Standards of Chinese Pharmacopeia
- No dyes, colors, or bleaching of the herbs
- We are a authorized direct distributor of Plum Flower Herbs.
- 500 gram bag size which equal anywhere from 4 to 6 cups of herbs
Chinese Traditional herbs should be regarded as a supplementary aspect to modern western healthcare, and not as a replacement. Chinese traditional herbs ( Teas ) emphasize harmony, and balance.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: 24320NGlobal Trade Item Number: 739934143209Manufacturer Part Number 24320Condition: NewAvailability: Usually ships in 1 business day.Width: 5.00 (in)Height: 2.00 (in)Depth: 3.00 (in)