Herbal Information for Free and Easy Wanderer Teapills
Teapill Name: Free and Easy Wanderer, Xiao Yao San, Hsiao Yao Wan, Rambling Powder Pills
Pin Yin Name: Xiao Yao Wan
Other Ingredients: Talcum, activated carbon, China wax
Ingredients (Pin Yin): Chai hu, Bai shao, Dang gui, Bai zhu, Fu ling, Sheng jiang, Gan cao, Bo he
Ingredients (Botanical): Bupleurum chinense root, Paeonia lactiflora root, Angelica sinensis root, Atractylodes macrocephala rhizome, Poria cocos sclerotium, Zingiber officinale rhizome-fresh, Glycyrrhiza uralensis root, Mentha haplocalyx herb
Package Size: 200 Teapills
Form: Small round pills called teapills
Dosage: Dosage on Bottle States 8 pills, 3 x per day. Or consult your healthcare professional for correct dosage.
Brand: Min Shan
Cautions: Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
About Easy Wanderer Teapills
Easy Wanderer Teapills help with liver qi stagnation, blood deficiency, and help regulate the liver. These pills were regarded as "a woman's best medicine" during the Qing Dynasty. Since its development, this formula has been one of the most popular in traditional Chinese medicine for hundreds of years.
- No Pharmaceuticals, dyes, or sugars
- Unsulfured, preservative-free herbs
- Blended, then extracted for optimal efficacy in strict accordance with Chinese herbal medical tradition
- Microbial and heavy metal tested
- Produced at an internationally certified GMP factory
The Chinese herbs in the Xiao Yao Wan formula include:
• Dong Quai (Dang Gui) - nourishing the blood
• White Atractylodes (Bai Zhu) - nourishing the liver
• White Peony Root (Bai Shao) - moistening the liver
• Mint Herb (Bo He) - soothing the liver, dispersing stagnated heat
• Honey Fried Licorice Root (Zhi Gan Cao) - invigorating the spleen
• Poria (Fu Ling) - helping blood protection
• Fresh Ginger (Sheng Jiang) - warming the stomach
• Bupleurum (Chai Hu) - soothing the liver and spreading liver Qi
Teapills (sometimes spelled tea pills) are one of the best ways to take your alternative medicine easily. There is no need to brew or decoct the tea mixture. The teapills are convenient to use, and you don't have to brew tea for hours. The teapills are convenient and can be easily taken with you in a purse or pocket. The typical recommended dosage is 8 teapills, three times daily. Make sure you check with your naturopathic doctor, physician, or herbalist before starting a new teapill regimen.
Chinese Traditional herbs should be regarded as an added feature to modern western healthcare, and not as a replacement. Chinese traditional herbs (Teas) emphasize harmony, and balance.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: 13676Global Trade Item Number: 739934836767Manufacturer Part Number 13676Condition: NewAvailability: Usually ships in 1 business day.Width: 2.00 (in)Height: 4.00 (in)Depth: 2.00 (in)