Herbal Information on Ginger Root in Powder Form
Common Name: Ginger root, Ginger, Rhizoma zingiberis officinalis
Botanical Name: Zingerberis officianale rhizome
Pin Yin Name: Gan Jiang
Other Ingredients: None, nothing has been added to this product.
Package Size: 1 lbs
Dosage: Consult your healthcare professional for correct dosage.
Brand: Plum Flower
Cautions: Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
California Prop 65
Additional Information About Ginger Root
As a plant species, Ginger originated in tropical rainforests and now is grown in different climates around the world. The world's top producers of ginger are India, Nigeria, and China. It's been used both medicinally and for cooking all over the world. It's an important part of some of the world's most delicious cuisine, but is also used in the simple ginger ale you might pick up at the grocery store.
- Warms the middle and dispels cold.
- Restores yang and unblocks meridians.
- Warms the lung and resolves retained fluids.
Benefits of Ginger Root
- Eases symptoms of nausea (1)
- Temporary relief of pain related to menstruation (2)
- Eases muscle pain related to exercise (3)
Product Properties: Acrid, Hot
Channels/Meridians: Heart, Lung, Spleen, Stomach
Naturally Occurring Components: Vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, Folate, Vitamin E, Trace Minerals, Evaporating oils, 6-gingesulfonic acid, angelicoidenol-2-O-β-D-glucopyranoside, gingerglycolipid A, B, C
Check out our How to Use Bulk Herbs page to see how to use herbs correctly. Our web page is constantly expanding, as of today we have articles on:
- How to make salves, poultice, tinctures, teas, capsules, gargles, and foot bathes
- How to make a citrus facial splash
- Cayenne pepper: Caterpillar and aphid spray ( Natural insect repellent )
- Citrus potpourri basket
About Plum Flower Quality Herb Powders
Plum Flower is an established worldwide manufacturer of high-quality Chinese herbs, and innovative Chinese medicinal herbs and products. Plum Flower uses sulfur-free herbs and laboratory tests its products for contamination and heavy metals, such as mercury, lead, and pesticides.
- Made at GMP internationally certified facilities (Good Manufacturing Practices) Quality control tests are done at the manufacturing site and at third party labs to confirm results.
- Manufactured using Unsulfured, Chlorine free, Aluminum Phosphate free herbs when possible.
- Microbials and heavy metals tested. No preservatives.
Manufacture's Statement: It is important to note that Plum Flower formula extract powders do not contain any excipients. They are spray-dried directly from the condensed herbal decoction, and the resulting powder is the natural yield of the formulation. Individual herbs can vary significantly in the amount of dissolved solids they yield during extraction. Many do not have the needed substance to form a powder, and our single herb extract powders contain a pharmaceutical-grade, non-GMO corn-based dextrin when necessary.
Traditional Chinese Herbs
Chinese Traditional herbs should be regarded as an added feature to modern western healthcare, and not as a replacement. Chinese traditional herbs (Teas) emphasize harmony, and balance.
References: (1) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3995184/
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock: 1SKU: 25806PGlobal Trade Item Number: 739934258064Manufacturer Part Number 5806SFPAvailability: Usually ships in 1 business dayWidth: 3.00 (in)Height: 5.00 (in)Depth: 5.00 (in)