Cold Burst (teapills)
Review Available Cold Burst Teapills Sizes Below
Teapill Name: Cold Burst Teapills, Zhong Gan Ling Formula
Chinese / Pin Yin Name: Zhong Gan Ling Wan
Cold Burst Teapills Ingredients: Ingredients may vary by brand. Click on the brand for more information.
Cold Burst Teapills Dosage: Consult your healthcare provider or follow label instructions.
Zhong Gan Ling Precautions: Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
Cold Burst Teapills Benefits & Information
Cold Burst Teapills (Zhong Gan Ling Wan) are and easy to take traditional Chinese herbal medicine (TCM) that benefits nasal health and is commonly used during the winter season. It drains dampness and moistens the throat.
Traditionally Zhong Gan Ling Wan Contains The Following Herbs:
- Mao Dong Qing (Ilex pubescens root) - Clears heat and removes toxicity, dredges the meridians and activates the blood. It benefits cardiovascular and respiratory health. It has anti-inflammatory, antitussive, depurative, expectorant, febrifuge and antibacterial properties.
- Ge Gen (Pueraria lobata root) - Dispels heat, raise the spleen yang and generate fluids. Benefits digestion. Has anti-inflammatory, antiviral, antipyretic, antioxidant & antimicrobial properties.
- Ban Lan Gen (Isatis indigotica root) - Drains heat, resolves fire toxicity, relieves swelling, disperses stagnation and cools the blood. Benefits respiratory health, throat & digestion. It has antiviral, antipyretic, and antibacterial properties.
- Qing Hao (Artemisia annua herb) - Clears deficiency heat, rids summer-heat, clears damp-heat. Benefits digestion, skin eruptions, joints, may expel parasites. It has antimicrobial and antifungal properties.
- Shi Gao (Gypsum fibrosum mineral) - Clears heat and purges fire. Benefits throat, cough, skin and oral health.
- Qiang Huo (Notopterygium incisum root & rhizome) - Releases the exterior, disperses cold, rids wind-damp and eases pain. Benefits winter discomforts, joints, body aches. It has analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties.