Herbal Information on Organic Japanese Bushy Knotweed Rhizome in Tea Cut Form
Common Names: Bushy Knotweed, Japanese Bushy Knotweed, Tiger Cane, Giant Knotweed, Some people may refer to this herb as Japanese Bushy Knotweed Root and Rhizome
Botanical Name: Polygonum cuspidatum; Rhizome
Pin Yin Name: Hu Zhang
Other Ingredients: None, nothing has been added to this product.
Package Size: One Pound (1 lb.)
Form: Teacut form (40 - 60 mesh size)
Dosage: Consult your healthcare professional for correct dosage.
Brand: Nuherbs Organics
Caution: Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Do not use in large doses.
California Prop 65
Notes: In the Chinese Herbal Medicine book Materia Medica, Hu Zhang Radix (Rhizoma polygoni cuspidati) has alternative names like Da Chang Zhang and Ku Zhang.
This teacut form of Hu Zhang is not a fine powder. It is more like the consistency of sand from the beach. If using a reusable teabag the Hu Zhang can easily be contained in the bag without causing all the herb to float to the bottom. Making tea with a tea cut herb can help avoid causing a "muddy tea" which some people find unpleasant to try and drink.
Positive aspects of You Ji Hu Zhang Cha Sui (Organic Hu Zhang Tea Cut form)
Additional Information About Hu Zhang
Benefits of Hu Zhang
- Dispelling Wind
- Promotes Blood Circulation
- Clears Heat
- Transforms Phlegm
- Drains Heat
- Active Ingredient: Resveratrol
- Discussed in Buhner's Book Healing Lyme Disease
- Used Topically as a Soak to Reduce Swelling
Naturally Occurring Components of Hu Zhang:Though resveratrol is the best-known of the Hu Zhang components, it is important to know the others like:
- Anthraglycoside A
- Anthraglycoside B
Check out our How to Use Bulk Herbs page to see how to use herbs correctly. Our web page is constantly expanding, as of today we have articles on:
- How to make salves, poultice, tinctures, teas, capsules, gargles, and foot bathes
- How to make a citrus facial splash
- Cayenne pepper: Caterpillar and aphid spray ( Natural insect repellent )
- Citrus potpourri basket
Each batch of herbs is dual-lab tested by in-house lab and independent third party lab. In-house lab is equipped with instruments such as a high performance liquid chromatograph, moisture determination meter, Fourier transform infrared spectrometer, atomic absorption spectrophotometer, gas chromatograph, etc.
In addition, the following additional tests are performed:
- Pesticides - over 200 pesticides tested for (Uab 2000 screen)
- Heavy Metals - Lead, Mercury and Arsenic
Traditional Chinese Herbs
Chinese Traditional herbs should be regarded as an added feature to modern western healthcare, and not as a replacement. Chinese traditional herbs (Teas) emphasize harmony, and balance.
- University of Missouri-Columbia. Grapes May Minimize Brain Damage In Stroke Victims. Science Daily (2003, November 27). <http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2003/11/031126070238.htm>.
- People Against Cancer. Resveratrol - The Wonder Nutrient. Finding the Best Cancer Treatement (2008, September 16). <http://www.peopleagainstcancer.com/pdfs/news/20080916n1.pdf>.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: U15046Manufacturer Part Number U15046Condition: NewAvailability: Usually ships in 1 business day.Width: 8.00 (in)Height: 3.00 (in)Depth: 5.00 (in)