Herbal Information for the formula known as Huo Xiang Zheng Qi Teapills
Teapill Formula Name: Huo Xiang Zheng Qi, Huo Xiang Zheng Qi San, Huo Xiang Zheng Qi Pian, Huo Hsiang Cheng Chi Pien, Agastache Qi Correcting Pills
Pin Yin Name: Huo Xiang Zheng Qi
Pin Yin Ingredients: Guang huo xiang, Bai zhu, Hou po, Jie geng, Chen pi, Gan cao, Ban xia, Da fu pi, Bai zhi, Zi su ye, Fu ling, Da zao, Sheng jiang
Botanical Ingredients: Pogostemon cablin herb, Atractylodes macrocephala rhizome, Magnolia officinalis bark, Platycodon grandiflorum root, Citrus reticulata peel, Glycyrrhiza uralensis root, Pinellia ternata rhizome, Areca catechu peel, Angelica dahurica root, Perilla frutescens leaf, Poria cocos sclerotium, Ziziphus jujuba fruit, Zingiber officinale rhizome-fresh
Other Ingredients: Talcum, China wax
Package Size: 200 teapills per bottle
Form: small round pills, called teapills
Dosage: Bottle Dosage States 8 teapills 3 times a day. Or follow physician's instructions on how to use this teapill.
Brand: Min Shan
Formula Category: Formula that Expel Dampness
1. Do not use if the body has a hot sensation.
2. Not suitable for use if fever is not accompanied with chill.3. Not suitable for use if the tongue fur is not white but yellow.
4. If the symptoms do not get improved within 3 days or diarrhea gets worse, discontinue use.
5. Consult your herbalist or physician before use if you have hypertension, diabetes, diseases of heart, liver, or kidney, or during pregnancy.
6. Consult your herbalist or physician before use if you are taking other medicines.
7. Keep out of reach of children.
8. Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
Additional Information on Huo Xiang Zhen Qi Teapills
- Benefits the Digestive System
- Transforms Dampness
- Regulates Qi
- Harmonizes the Middle Jiao
- Harmonize the Spleen
Teapills (sometimes spelled tea pills) are one of the best ways to take your alternative medicine easily. There is no need to brew or decoct the tea mixture. The teapills are convenient to use, and you don't have to brew tea for hours. The teapills are convenient and can be easily taken with you in a purse or pocket. The typical recommended dosage is 8 teapills, three times daily. Make sure you check with your naturopathic doctor, physician, or herbalist before starting a new teapill regimen.
Teapills are usually taken with room temperature water right before a meal. If you have a sensitive stomach, you may find that you will need to take the teapills with a meal. The small pills are easy to swallow. Do remember though, these are herbs and at times the herbs are bitter, so you may taste a bit of bitterness when you are swallowing the small, pea-sized pill.
Chinese Traditional herbs should be regarded as an added feature to modern western healthcare, and not as a replacement. Chinese traditional herbs (Teas) emphasize harmony, and balance.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: 13636Global Trade Item Number: 739934836361Manufacturer Part Number 13636Condition: NewAvailability: Usually ships in 1 business dayWidth: 2.00 (in)Height: 4.00 (in)Depth: 2.00 (in)