Herbal Information for Hyssop Herb in Organic Cut Form
Common Name: Hyssop
Botanical Name: Hyssopus officinalis
Other Names: Holy Herb, Hisopo
Other Ingredients: None, nothing has been added to this product.
Package Size: One Pound (1lb)
Form: Cut and Sifted, Certified Organic
Dosage: Consult your healthcare professional for correct dosage.
Brand: Starwest Botanicals
Cautions: Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
Benefits of Hyssop Herb
- Supports Upper Respiratory System
- Disperse Phlegm
- Benefits Digestion
- Eliminates Flatulence
- Assist in a Normal Positive Attitude
- Temporarily Benefits a Sore Throat
- Botanical Antioxidant
- Promotes Skin Health
- Assists in Circulation
Naturally Occurring Compounds of Hyssop
monoterpenes (cis-pinochamphone, trans-pinocamphone and beta-pinene)
sequiterpenes (germacrene and elemol)
About Starwest Botanicals Quality Control
Starwest Botanicals validated quality assurance testing includes:
• Organoleptic testing to ensure proper appearance, color, aroma and flavor.
• Microscopic and Macroscopic inspection for foreign matter.
• HPTLC for identification, to verify purity and authenticity.
• ICP-MS heavy metal analysis.
• Microbiology testing for pathogens such as E. coli and salmonella.
• Chemical analyses for moisture content, volatile oil, ash and acid insoluble ash.
Audits all suppliers yearly to assure they meet our GMP requirements
Samples are retained from all shipments are thoroughly tested and compared to our extensive reference library of dried herbs and botanicals to verify authenticity. All lot samples are kept for five years and can be traced for verification.
Starwest Botanicals utilizes not only their in-house laboratory, but also independent labs and consultants to guarantee their analyses are complete. Testing includes organoleptic analysis for aroma, color, flavor and texture. Physical testing involves moisture, volatile oil content, heavy metals, microbiology, thin layer chromatography, and other tests specific to each herb.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: 209370-31Manufacturer Part Number 209370-31Condition: NewAvailability: Usually ships in 1 business dayWidth: 3.00 (in)Height: 5.00 (in)Depth: 5.00 (in)