Herbal Information on Certified Organic Isatis Root in Bulk Powder Form
Common Name: Isatis Root
Botanical Name: Isatis indigotica root
Channels/Meridians: heart, lung, stomach
Pin Yin Name: Ban Lan Gen
Other Names: Isatiswoad root, Woad root
Other Ingredients: None, nothing has been added to this product.
Package Size: 500 Grams ( 1.1 pounds)
Form: Powder - Fine powder 80 to 100 mesh size (similar to the consistency of baking flour)
Dosage: Follow doctors instructions on how to use this herb.
Organic: Yes, Certified Organic
Brand: Plum Flower, species - authenticated herbs
Cautions: Do not use if pregnant or nursing. There are reports of prolong usage causing internal bleeding and injury to blood producing function.
Additional Information Ban Lan Gen
Benefits of Ban Lan Gen Powder
- Clears heat
- Relief fire toxicity
- Cools blood
- Benefits sore throats
- Positive effects against herpes
- Traditional Chinese Herb used during the winter season
- Benefits Respiratory System
- Drains Heat
Product Properties: bitter, cold
Herbs That Clear Heat and Purge Fire: Herbs That Clear Heat and Eliminate Toxins; Target Warm and Heat Diseases
Isatis Root in powder form can be used in several ways. The easiest and most common is making capsules, which is cost savings over pre-bottled herbs. The other way to use powder is mix with hot water and a small amount of honey. Combined by stirring the mixture into a smooth paste. From here is it up to use. You can either eat the paste, or add more hot water to create a syrup-like consistency, and drink.
Check out our How to Use Bulk Herbs page to see how to use herbs correctly. Our web page is constantly expanding, as of today we have articles on:
- How to make salves, poultice, tinctures, teas, capsules, gargles, and foot bathes
- How to make a citrus facial splash
- Cayenne pepper: Caterpillar and aphid spray ( Natural insect repellent )
- Citrus potpourri basket
About Plum Flower Quality Herb Powders
Plum Flower is an established worldwide manufacturer of high-quality Chinese herbs, and innovative Chinese medicinal herbs and products. Plum Flower uses sulfur-free herbs and laboratory tests its products for contamination and heavy metals, such as mercury, lead, and pesticides.
- Made at GMP internationally certified facilities (Good Manufacturing Practices) Quality control tests are done at the manufacturing site and at third party labs to confirm results.
- Manufactured using Unsulfured, Chlorine free, Aluminum Phosphate free herbs when possible.
- Microbials and heavy metals tested. No preservatives.
Chinese Traditional herbs should be regarded as an added feature to modern western healthcare, and not as a replacement. Chinese traditional herbs ( Teas ) emphasize harmony, and balance.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: 25672NPUPC:Global Trade Item Number: 739934003459Manufacturer Part Number 5672NPCondition: NewAvailability: Usually ships in 1 business day.Width: 5.00 (in)Height: 7.00 (in)Depth: 2.00 (in)Maximum Purchase: 5 units