Herbal Information for Lindera Root in Cut Form
Common Name: Lindera Root
Botanical Name: Lindera strychnifolia root
Channels/Meridians: Lung, Spleen, Kidney, Bladder
Pin Yin name: Wu Yao
Other Ingredients: None, nothing has been added to this product.
Package Size: One Pound (1lb)
Form: Cut / Sliced - sizes vary ( 1 inch to 3 inches disc cut)
Dosage: Follow doctors instructions on how to use this herb.
Cautions: Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Should not be taken by patients who have been diagnosed with qi deficiency. Do not use if taking high blood pressure medication.
Additional Information About Wu Yao
Benefits of Lindera Root - Wu Yao
- Moves Qi and temporary relief of pain
- Warms the Kidneys
- Disperses Cold
- Benefits Circulation
- Temporary Relief of Inflamed Joints
Product Properties: Acrid, Warm
Herb Category: Herbs that Regulate the Qi
How to use Lindera Root? Decoction, Liquid extract, drank as a tea.
Naturally Occurring Compounds in Lindera Root:
Sesquiterpenoids, Laurolitsine, Linderol, Linderane, Sesquiterpenoids, Isolinderalactone, Linderalactone, Neolinderalactone, Lindestrenolide, Lindenenone, Linderene, Lindestrene, Linderene acetate, Chamazulene, Isolinderoxide, Linderazulene,
Check out our How to Use Bulk Herbs page to see how to use herbs correctly. Our web page is constantly expanding, as of today we have articles on:
- How to make salves, poultice, tinctures, teas, capsules, gargles, and foot bathes
- How to make a citrus facial splash
- Cayenne pepper: Caterpillar and aphid spray ( Natural insect repellent )
- Citrus potpourri basket
Main Characteristics (Attributes) of Herbs
- Herbs are harvested at the proper level of maturity and correct time of the season to maximize potency.
- Free from Chlorine
- Herbs are manufactured without the use of sulphur
- Preservative Free Herbs
- Made at GMP internationally certified facilities (Good Manufacturing Practices) Quality control tests are done at the manufacturing site and at third party labs to confirm results
- Aluminum Phosphate free
- Traditional Chinese Herbs are packaged in an airtight sealed bag
- Pin Yin Names and Botanical Names are listed on the bag
- Certificate of Analysis are available upon request
- Conforms to Standards of Chinese Pharmacopeia
- No dyes, colors, or bleaching of the herbs
- We are a authorized direct distributor of Nuherbs Lab Tested Herbs
- 500 gram bag size which equal anywhere from 4 to 6 cups of herbs
Chinese Traditional herbs should be regarded as a supplementary aspect to modern western healthcare, and not as a replacement. Chinese traditional herbs ( Teas ) emphasize harmony, and balance.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock: 1SKU: P13560Manufacturer Part Number P13560Condition: NewAvailability: Usually ships in 1 business dayWidth: 3.00 (in)Height: 5.00 (in)Depth: 5.00 (in)