Herbal Information on Certified Organic Moringa Leaf in Cut Form
Common Name: Moringa, Moringa Leaf, Drumstick Tree, Ben Oil Tree, Horseradish Tree
Botanical Name: Moringa oleifera
Certified Organic: Yes, USDA Organic
Other Ingredients: None, nothing has been added to this product.
Package Size: 1 pound
Dosage: Follow your doctor's instructions on how to use this herb.
Brand: Starwest Botanicals
Caution: Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Taken in large amounts has a laxative effect. Start with small amounts and increase slow as it may cause digestive issues.
California Prop 65
Additional Information on Moringa Leaf
- Benefits Digestion
- Supports Liver Function
- Aids in Normal Blood Sugar when used with diet and exercise
- Natural Energy Booster
- Promotes Natural Sleep
- Helps to Maintain Healthy Cholesterol Levels
Nutritional Profile of Moringa Leaf
Contains: Vitamin C, Vitamin A, Potassium, Calcium, Iron, Amino Acids, Anti-Oxidants, Quercetin, Kaempferol, Rhamnetin, and Polyphenols.
Check out our How to Use Bulk Herbs page to see how to use herbs correctly. Our web page is constantly expanding, as of today we have articles on:
- How to make salves, poultice, tinctures, teas, capsules, gargles, and foot bathes
- How to make a citrus facial splash
- Cayenne pepper: Caterpillar and aphid spray ( Natural insect repellent )
- Citrus potpourri basket
About Starwest Botanicals Quality Control
Starwest Botanicals validated quality assurance testing includes:
• Organoleptic testing to ensure proper appearance, color, aroma and flavor.
• Microscopic and Macroscopic inspection for foreign matter.
• HPTLC for identification, to verify purity and authenticity.
• ICP-MS heavy metal analysis.
• Microbiology testing for pathogens such as E. coli and salmonella.
• Chemical analyses for moisture content, volatile oil, ash and acid insoluble ash.
Audits all suppliers yearly to assure they meet our GMP requirements
Samples are retained from all shipments are thoroughly tested and compared to our extensive reference library of dried herbs and botanicals to verify authenticity. All lot samples are kept for five years and can be traced for verification.
Starwest Botanicals utilizes not only their in-house laboratory, but also independent labs and consultants to guarantee their analyses are complete. Testing includes organoleptic analysis for aroma, color, flavor and texture. Physical testing involves moisture, volatile oil content, heavy metals, microbiology, thin layer chromatography, and other tests specific to each herb.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: 209438-31Manufacturer Part Number 209438-31Condition: NewAvailability: Ready to ship today if ordered before 10am.Width: 8.00 (in)Height: 15.00 (in)Depth: 2.00 (in)