Herbal Information on Organic Olive Leaf Powder
Common Name: Olive leaf
Botanical Name: Olea europaea
Other Ingredients: None, nothing has been added to this product.
Package Size: 1 pound
Form: Organic Fine Powder
Dosage: Follow doctors instructions on how to use this herb.
Certified Organic: Yes, USDA Organic
Brand: Starwest Botanicals
Cautions: Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
Naturally Occurring Chemical Components: oleuropein, ecoiridoids, flavonoids and triterpenes
The Olive Leaf was once considered one of the best natural herbs to be taken during ancient times. Recent research studies have observed that the extract of the olive leaf is effective for combating microorganisms like fungi, bacteria, protozoa and other viruses.
- Botanical support for immune system
- Promotes Healthy Immune Defenses
- Contain natural polyphenolic antioxidants
- Aids in Cardiovascular Health
- Positive Effects on Glucose Metabolism when used with Diet and Exercise
Check out our How to Use Bulk Herbs page to see how to use herbs correctly. Our web page is constantly expanding, as of today we have articles on:
- How to make salves, poultice, tinctures, teas, capsules, gargles, and foot bathes.
- How to make a citrus facial splash
- Cayenne pepper: Caterpillar and aphid spray ( Natural insect repellent )
- Citrus potpourri basket.
About Starwest Botanicals Quality Control
Starwest Botanicals validated quality assurance testing includes:
• Organoleptic testing to ensure proper appearance, color, aroma and flavor.
• Microscopic and Macroscopic inspection for foreign matter.
• HPTLC for identification, to verify purity and authenticity.
• ICP-MS heavy metal analysis.
• Microbiology testing for pathogens such as E. coli and salmonella.
• Chemical analyses for moisture content, volatile oil, ash and acid insoluble ash.
Audits all suppliers yearly to assure they meet our GMP requirements
Samples are retained from all shipments are thoroughly tested and compared to our extensive reference library of dried herbs and botanicals to verify authenticity. All lot samples are kept for five years and can be traced for verification.
Starwest Botanicals utilizes not only their in-house laboratory, but also independent labs and consultants to guarantee their analyses are complete. Testing includes organoleptic analysis for aroma, color, flavor and texture. Physical testing involves moisture, volatile oil content, heavy metals, microbiology, thin layer chromatography, and other tests specific to each herb.
Herbal remedies have been used for thousands of years, in all cultures. In this day and age Western Bulk Herbs and Spices should be regarded as an added element to present-day healthcare, and not as a replacement. Botanical herbs ( Teas ) emphasize harmony, support, and balance.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock: 2SKU: 209467-51UPC:Global Trade Item Number: 767963073358Manufacturer Part Number 209467-51Condition: NewAvailability: Usually ships in 1 business dayWidth: 3.00 (in)Height: 5.00 (in)Depth: 5.00 (in)