Herbal Information on Certified Organic Moringa Leaf in Powder Form
Common Name: Moringa, Moringa Leaf, Drumstick Tree, Ben Oil Tree, Horseradish Tree
Botanical Name: Moringa oleifera
Certified Organic: Yes, USDA Organic
Other Ingredients: None, nothing has been added to this product.
Package Size: 1 pound
Form: Powder, Organic
Dosage: Follow your doctor's instructions on how to use this herb.
Brand: Starwest Botanicals
Caution: Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Taken in large amounts has a laxative effect. Start with small amounts and increase slow as it may cause digestive issues.
California Prop 65
The numerous health benefits of Moringa includes
- Benefits Digestion
- Supports Liver Function
- Aids in Normal Blood Sugar when used with diet and exercise
- Natural Energy Booster
- Promotes Natural Sleep
- Helps to Maintain Healthy Cholesterol Levels
- Aids in boosting immunity
- Supports and protects the cardiovascular system
- Acts as a antibacterial, aiding to fight against bacterial aliments
- Supports the muscular skeleton
- Promotes healthy kidneys
- Promotes improving eye health
- Supports and soothes the digestive tract
- Aids in mental acuity
- Assists with seasonal afflictions
Nutritional Profile of Moringa Leaf
Contains: Vitamin C, Vitamin A, Potassium, Calcium, Iron, Amino Acids, Anti-Oxidants, Quercetin, Kaempferol, Rhamnetin, and Polyphenols.
Moringa, also called the drumstick tree or miracle tree is native to northern India, where it has a history of use in Ayurveda medicine. Moringa is valued for its array of beneficial nutrients including vitamins, minerals, and proteins. A remedy used in folk medicine since ancient times, Moringa is now making its way into kitchens everywhere as a popular nutritional supplement.
Moringa’s benefits extend beyond promoting natural beauty, a sharp mind, and mental acuity, and many of its benefits can be at least partially attributed to its impressive nutritional content. Moringa is a powerhouse of nutrients, it contains a whopping 92 nutrients, 46 antioxidants, 36 anti-inflammatory agents and 18 amino acids.
Here are a few of Moringa’s remarkable benefits:
Moringa is also an adaptogenic herb. Moringa aids in promoting restful sleep and healthy energy levels. Moringa is packed with amino acids those acids also help in contributing the body with energy levels.
Moringa is also known for its purifying properties, aids in cleansing and detoxification of natural toxins.
Moringa’s antioxidant content helps make it a all natural, alternative and beneficial tonic for the heart, liver, kidneys, and blood.
Check out our How to Use Bulk Herbs page to see how to use herbs correctly. Our web page is constantly expanding, as of today we have articles on:
- How to make salves, poultice, tinctures, teas, capsules, gargles, and foot bathes
- How to make a citrus facial splash
- Cayenne pepper: Caterpillar and aphid spray ( Natural insect repellent )
- Citrus potpourri basket
About Starwest Botanicals Quality Control
Starwest Botanicals validated quality assurance testing includes:
• Organoleptic testing to ensure proper appearance, color, aroma and flavor.
• Microscopic and Macroscopic inspection for foreign matter.
• HPTLC for identification, to verify purity and authenticity.
• ICP-MS heavy metal analysis.
• Microbiology testing for pathogens such as E. coli and salmonella.
• Chemical analyses for moisture content, volatile oil, ash and acid insoluble ash.
Audits all suppliers yearly to assure they meet our GMP requirements
Samples are retained from all shipments are thoroughly tested and compared to our extensive reference library of dried herbs and botanicals to verify authenticity. All lot samples are kept for five years and can be traced for verification.
Starwest Botanicals utilizes not only their in-house laboratory, but also independent labs and consultants to guarantee their analyses are complete. Testing includes organoleptic analysis for aroma, color, flavor and texture. Physical testing involves moisture, volatile oil content, heavy metals, microbiology, thin layer chromatography, and other tests specific to each herb.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock: 1SKU: 209438-51UPC:Global Trade Item Number: 767963130716Manufacturer Part Number 209438-51Condition: NewAvailability: Ready to ship today if ordered before 10am.Width: 8.00 (in)Height: 15.00 (in)Depth: 2.00 (in)