Herbal Information About Rehmannia Root in Cooked and Cut Form (Sulfite-Free)
Common Names: Rehmannia Root, Prepared Rehmannia Root
Botanical Name: Rehmannia glutinosa Root - Prepared
Channels/Meridians: Liver, Kidney
Pin Yin Name: Shu Di Huang, unsulfured
Other Ingredients: Prepared by cooking in wine.
Package Size: 4 ounces
Dosage: Follow doctor's instructions on how to use this herb.
Form: Cut, Organic
Brand: Starwest Botanicals
Cautions: Do not use if pregnant or nursing
- Tonifies Blood
- Promotes Positive Inflammation Response
- Botanical Detoxicant
- Rehmannia contains the vitamins A, B, C, and D
- Want great quality of Shu Di Huang look for Bright black, soft and moist, strong sweet in flavor.
- Sweet, slightly warm; kidney and liver meridians entered.
Check out our How to Use Bulk Herbs page to see how to use herbs correctly. Our web page is constantly expanding, as of today we have articles on:
- How to make salves, poultice, tinctures, teas, capsules, gargles, and foot bathes
- How to make a citrus facial splash
- Cayenne pepper: Caterpillar and aphid spray ( Natural insect repellent )
- Citrus potpourri basket
About Starwest Botanicals Quality Control
Starwest Botanicals validated quality assurance testing includes:
• Organoleptic testing to ensure proper appearance, color, aroma and flavor.
• Microscopic and Macroscopic inspection for foreign matter.
• HPTLC for identification, to verify purity and authenticity.
• ICP-MS heavy metal analysis.
• Microbiology testing for pathogens such as E. coli and salmonella.
• Chemical analyses for moisture content, volatile oil, ash and acid insoluble ash.
Audits all suppliers yearly to assure they meet our GMP requirements
Samples are retained from all shipments are thoroughly tested and compared to our extensive reference library of dried herbs and botanicals to verify authenticity. All lot samples are kept for five years and can be traced for verification.
Starwest Botanicals utilizes not only their in-house laboratory, but also independent labs and consultants to guarantee their analyses are complete. Testing includes organoleptic analysis for aroma, color, flavor and texture. Physical testing involves moisture, volatile oil content, heavy metals, microbiology, thin layer chromatography, and other tests specific to each herb.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock: 1SKU: 202023-84Global Trade Item Number: 767963134349Manufacturer Part Number 202023-84Condition: NewAvailability: Usually ships in 1 business dayWidth: 3.00 (in)Height: 5.00 (in)Depth: 5.00 (in)