Herbal Information on Sarsaparilla Root Powder
Common Name: Sarsaparilla, Smilax
Botanical Name: Smilax medica
Channels/Meridians: Stomach, Kidney
Other Ingredients: None, nothing has been added to this product.
Package Size: 4 oz.
Form: Fine Powder
Dosage: Follow doctors instructions on how to use this herb.
How to use: Make into capsules or add to tea
Brand: Starwest Botanicals
Cautions: Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Diabetic and kidney patients should not use this herb.
Additional Information About Sarsaparilla
Benefits of Sarsaparilla Root
- Supports Liver Detoxification
- Botanical Support for Fluid Balance
- Eliminates Dampness
- Clears Heat
- Blood Cleanser
- Promotes Natural Urination
- Aids in Maintaining Healthy Skin
- Temporary Relief of Joint Pain
Product Properties: Sweet, Bland, Cool
Do you love the taste of Root Beer? Hemidesmus indicus - this botanical name of sarsaparilla root is what gives root beer that noteable flavor. Othe Sarsaparilla roots, will not have the same flavor.
Funny Side Note: Have you ever watch an old Western / Cowboy Movie. They belly up the bar, and the bartender says "What will it be?" The cowboy answers a SARSAPARILLA!!! Not a beer, why you wonder?
As this is what was used to improve your sex drive and lower impotence. So Sarsaparilla makes a man a man. Saponins and plant steroids in sarsaparilla can improve our reproductive hormone health.
Check out our How to Use Bulk Herbs page to see how to use herbs correctly. Our web page is constantly expanding, as of today we have articles on:
- How to make salves, poultice, tinctures, teas, capsules, gargles, and foot bathes.
- How to make a citrus facial splash
- Cayenne pepper: Caterpillar and aphid spray ( Natural insect repellent )
- Citrus potpourri basket.
About Starwest Botanicals Quality Control
Starwest Botanicals validated quality assurance testing includes:
• Organoleptic testing to ensure proper appearance, color, aroma and flavor.
• Microscopic and Macroscopic inspection for foreign matter.
• HPTLC for identification, to verify purity and authenticity.
• ICP-MS heavy metal analysis.
• Microbiology testing for pathogens such as E. coli and salmonella.
• Chemical analyses for moisture content, volatile oil, ash and acid insoluble ash.
Audits all suppliers yearly to assure they meet our GMP requirements
Herbal remedies have been used for thousands of years, in all cultures. In this day and age Western Bulk Herbs and Spices should be regarded as an added element to present-day healthcare, and not as a replacement. Botanical herbs ( Teas ) emphasize harmony, support, and balance.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock: 1SKU: 202080-54UPC:Manufacturer Part Number 202080-54Condition: NewAvailability: Usually ships in 1 business dayWidth: 3.00 (in)Height: 2.00 (in)Depth: 2.00 (in)