Herbal Information on Tribulus terrestris in Bulk Powder Form
Common Names: Tribulus Fruit
Botanical Name: Tribulus terrestris
Other Names: Burra Gookeroo, Burra Gokhru, Puncture Vine fruit, fructus Tribuli, cathead fruit, yellow vine fruit, puncturevine caltrop fruit, nettle fruit
Pin Yin Name: Bai Ji Li
Other Ingredients: None, nothing has been added to this product.
Package Size: One Pound (1 lb.)
Form: Powder, Certified Organic
Dosage: Follow doctor's instructions on how to use this herbs
Brand: Starwest Botanicals
Cautions: Do not use if nursing or pregnant. Do not use if you are taking nitroglycerin for angina.
Additional Information on Tribulus terrestris
- Natural Hormone Support
- Supports Cardiovascular System
- Supports Reproductive Function
Properties: Bitter, Acrid, Neutral
How to Use Tribulus Fruit
Tribulus fruit supports healthy sexual response and men and women. It contains saponins (protodioscin, furostanol), glycosides, flavonoids, alkaloids, resins, tannins, sugars, sterols, essential oils, terrestrinins a and b, and protodioscin. It is often used in capsules.
Some Popular Herbal Combinations with Tribulus Fruit
- Abalone Shell + Tribulus Fruit
- Bupleurum + Tribulus Fruit
- Gastrodia + Tribulus Fruit
- Scutellaria Baicalensis + Tribulus Fruit
- Corydalis + Tribulus Fruit
- Dong Quai + Tribulus Fruit
- Turmeric + Tribulus Fruit
Check out our How to Use Bulk Herbs page to see how to use herbs correctly. Our web page is constantly expanding, as of today we have articles on:
- How to make salves, poultice, tinctures, teas, capsules, gargles, and foot bathes
- How to make a citrus facial splash
- Cayenne pepper: Caterpillar and aphid spray ( Natural insect repellent )
- Citrus potpourri basket.
About Starwest Botanicals Quality Control
Starwest Botanicals validated quality assurance testing includes:
- Organoleptic testing to ensure proper appearance, color, aroma and flavor.
- Microscopic and Macroscopic inspection for foreign matter.
- HPTLC for identification, to verify purity and authenticity.
- ICP-MS heavy metal analysis.
- Microbiology testing for pathogens such as E. coli and salmonella.
- Chemical analyses for moisture content, volatile oil, ash and acid insoluble ash.
- Audits all suppliers yearly to assure they meet our GMP requirements.
Samples are retained from all shipments are thoroughly tested and compared to our extensive reference library of dried herbs and botanicals to verify authenticity. All lot samples are kept for five years and can be traced for verification. Starwest Botanicals utilizes not only their in-house laboratory but also independent labs and consultants to guarantee their analyses are complete. Testing includes organoleptic analysis for aroma, color, flavor and texture. Physical testing involves moisture, volatile oil content, heavy metals, microbiology, thin layer chromatography, and other tests specific to each herb.
About Herbal Remedies and Alternative Medicine
Herbal remedies have been used for thousands of years in all cultures. In this day and age, Western bulk herbs and spices should be regarded as an added element to present-day healthcare and not as a replacement. Botanical herbs and teas emphasize harmony, support, and balance.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock: 1SKU: 209595-51Global Trade Item Number: 767963096487Manufacturer Part Number 209595-51Condition: NewAvailability: Usually ships in 1 business day.Width: 5.00 (in)Height: 7.00 (in)Depth: 2.00 (in)