Herbal Information of Vervain Herb in Cut Form
Common Name: Vervain Herbs, European Vervain, Pigeon's Grass, and Enchanter's Herb
Botanical Name: Verbena officinalis
Other Ingredients: None, nothing has been added to this product
Package Size: One Pound (1lb)
Form: Cut / Sifted, Wildcrafted
Dosage: Follow doctor's instructions on how to use this herb.
Brand: Starwest Botanicals
Cautions: Do not use while pregnant or nursing.
Additional Information on Vervain Herbs
- Aids in Alleviating Chest Congestion
- Supports the Immune System
- Benefits the Nervous System
Check out our How to Use Bulk Herbs page to see how to use herbs correctly. Our web page is constantly expanding, as of today we have articles on:
How to make salves, poultice, tinctures, teas, capsules, gargles, and foot bathes
How to make a citrus facial splash
Cayenne pepper: Caterpillar and aphid spray ( Natural insect repellent )
Citrus potpourri basket.
About Starwest Botanicals Quality Control
Starwest Botanicals validated quality assurance testing includes:
• Organoleptic testing to ensure proper appearance, color, aroma and flavor.
• Microscopic and Macroscopic inspection for foreign matter.
• HPTLC for identification, to verify purity and authenticity.
• ICP-MS heavy metal analysis.
• Microbiology testing for pathogens such as E. coli and salmonella.
• Chemical analyses for moisture content, volatile oil, ash and acid insoluble ash.
Audits all suppliers yearly to assure they meet our GMP requirements
Samples are retained from all shipments are thoroughly tested and compared to our extensive reference library of dried herbs and botanicals to verify authenticity. All lot samples are kept for five years and can be traced for verification.
Starwest Botanicals utilizes not only their in-house laboratory, but also independent labs and consultants to guarantee their analyses are complete. Testing includes organoleptic analysis for aroma, color, flavor and texture. Physical testing involves moisture, volatile oil content, heavy metals, microbiology, thin layer chromatography, and other tests specific to each herb.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: 202275-31Global Trade Item Number: 767963018779Manufacturer Part Number 202275-31Condition: NewAvailability: Usually ships in 1 business dayWidth: 3.00 (in)Height: 5.00 (in)Depth: 5.00 (in)