Herbal Information for Yucca Root, Wildcrafted in Powder Form
Common Name: Spanish Dagger, Spanish Bayonet, Needle Palm
Botanical Name: Yucca schidigera
Other Ingredients: None
Package Size: One Pound (1lb)
Dosage: Follow doctors instructions on how to use this herb.
Origin: United States
Brand: Starwest Botanicals
Yucca Root is an excellent source of: Vitamin A, C, Beta-carotene, Magnesium, Potassium, Choline, Phosphorus
Prebiotic: This root contains resistant starch: a type of prebiotic fiber that can support and aid in healthy gut assistance by acting as a source of food for the beneficial bacteria that live in your microbiome. The microbiome is the collection of all microbes, such as bacteria, fungi, viruses, and their genes, that naturally live on our bodies and inside us.
Cautions: Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Stop using yucca root if these side effects occur: bitter taste, vomiting, upset stomach, and queasiness. Yucca shouldn’t be confused with yuca, which is a root vegetable also known as cassava.
California Prop 65
Additional Information About Yucca Root, Wildcrafted
- Aids in soothing headaches
- Supports to maintain your cholesterol levels in a healthy range
- Assists in cardiovascular health
- Supports anti-inflammatory conditions such as swelling and stiffness
- Aids in reduction of high sugar levels
- Boosts and promotes healthy skin development
- Promotes healthy joints
- Yucca contains powerful antioxidants and saponins
- May be added to shampoos
Check out our How to Use Bulk Herbs page to see how to use herbs correctly. Our web page is constantly expanding, as of today we have articles on:
- How to make salves, poultice, tinctures, teas, capsules, gargles, and foot bathes
- How to make a citrus facial splash
- Cayenne pepper: Caterpillar and aphid spray ( Natural insect repellent )
- Citrus potpourri basket
About Starwest Botanicals Quality Control
Starwest Botanicals validated quality assurance testing includes:
• Organoleptic testing to ensure proper appearance, color, aroma and flavor.
• Microscopic and Macroscopic inspection for foreign matter.
• HPTLC for identification, to verify purity and authenticity.
• ICP-MS heavy metal analysis.
• Microbiology testing for pathogens such as E. coli and salmonella.
• Chemical analyses for moisture content, volatile oil, ash and acid insoluble ash.
Audits all suppliers yearly to assure they meet our GMP requirements
Samples are retained from all shipments are thoroughly tested and compared to our extensive reference library of dried herbs and botanicals to verify authenticity. All lot samples are kept for five years and can be traced for verification.
Starwest Botanicals utilizes not only their in-house laboratory, but also independent labs and consultants to guarantee their analyses are complete. Testing includes organoleptic analysis for aroma, color, flavor and texture. Physical testing involves moisture, volatile oil content, heavy metals, microbiology, thin layer chromatography, and other tests specific to each herb.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock: 1SKU: 202400-51UPC:Global Trade Item Number: 767963090751Manufacturer Part Number 209578-31Condition: NewAvailability: Usually ships in 1 business dayWidth: 5.00 (in)Height: 7.00 (in)Depth: 2.00 (in)