Herbal Information for Suan Zao Ren in Whole Form
Common Name: Sour jujuba seed,Raw Sour Jujuba Seed
Botanical Name: Ziziphus spinosa
Pin Yin Name: Suan Zao Ren - Raw
Other Ingredients: None, nothing has been added to this product.
Package size: 1 Pound
Form: Whole Seed, a few halves may be in the bag
Dosage: Follow doctors instructions on how to use this herb.
Cautions: Do not use if pregnant or nursing. May cause gastrointestinal discomfort if taken in excess.
Naturally Occurring Components: Alkaloids, sanjoinenine, triterpenoids, flavonoids, amino acids, ferulic acid, vitamin C, plant sterols, cyclic adenosine 3′, 5′-monophosphate, sanjoinine A (frangufoline), B, D, E (nuciferine), F, G1, G2, Ia (norisocorydine), Ib, K (coclaurine), N-Methylasimilobine (Floribundine), zizyphusine, amphibine D, Triterpenoids include betulinic acid, betulin, ceanothic acid, alphitolic acid, jujuboside A, B, daucosterol, Flavonoids include spinosin (2′’-O-β-glucosylswertisin), zivulgarin, 6″-Sinapoylspinosin, 6″-feruloylspinosin, 6″-p-coumaroylspinosin, swertisin
Additional Information on Suan Zao Ren Bulk Herb
Benefits of Suan Zao Ren
- Nourishes Heart Yin
- Calms the Spirit
- Chinese Classical Botanical for Supporting a Centered Calmness
- Promotes Natural Sleep
- Supports Mental Calmness
- Benefits an overwhelmed person by reducing occasional anxiety, and stress levels plus supporting a tranquil mood.
- The harvest of Suan Zao Ren is the Fall when the seeds are ripe
- Visual inspection of the Suan Zao Ren should have the following characteristics: full shape, with seed coat present, and the color of the Ziziphus jujube should be a purple-red color, some may call it maroon.
- Suan Zao Ren has been used for centuries in traditional Chinese medicine and has a wide range of beneficial properties.
- Suan Zao Ren first appeared in the Chinese pharmacopeia via The Divine Farmer´s Materia Medica Classic (Shen Nong Ben Cao Jing) around 300 B.C
- The small seeds work well with other herbs creating herbal formulas which benefit the body, during occasional stress.
Product Properties: Sweet, Sour, Neutral
Channels: Heart, Liver Gallbladder
Check out our How to Use Bulk Herbs page to see how to use herbs correctly. Our web page is constantly expanding, as of today we have articles on:
How to make salves, poultice, tinctures, teas, capsules, gargles, and foot bathes
How to make a citrus facial splash
Cayenne pepper: Caterpillar and aphid spray ( Natural insect repellent )
Citrus potpourri basket.
Each batch of herbs is dual-lab tested by in-house lab and independent third party lab. In-house lab is equipped with instruments such as a high performance liquid chromatograph, moisture determination meter, Fourier transform infrared spectrometer, atomic absorption spectrophotometer, gas chromatograph, etc.
In addition, the following additional tests are performed:
- Pesticides - over 200 pesticides tested for (Uab 2000 screen).
- Heavy Metals - Lead, Mercury and Arsenic
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: P16450Global Trade Item Number: 714490052240Manufacturer Part Number P16450Condition: NewAvailability: Usually ships in 1 business dayWidth: 3.00 (in)Height: 5.00 (in)Depth: 5.00 (in)