Herbal Information on Ginger Root in Extract Powder Form
Common Name: Ginger root, Ginger, Rhizoma zingiberis officinalis
Botanical Name: Zingerberis officianale rhizome
Pin Yin Name: Gan Jiang
Other Ingredients: Dextrin (non GMO corn)
Package Size: 100 grams (3.5 oz.)
Form: Single Herb Extract Powder
Dosage: Consult your healthcare professional for correct dosage.
Brand: Plum Flower
Cautions: Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
California Prop 65
Benefits of Ginger Root
- Promotes Healthy Digestion
- Supports Natural Joint Flexibility
- Aids with Assimilation Function
- Eases symptoms of nausea (1)
- Temporary relief of pain related to menstruation (2)
- Eases muscle pain related to exercise (3)
Additional Information About Ginger Root
Ginger is an important part of some of the world's most delicious cuisine, but is also used in the simple gingerbread cookies you might pick up at the grocery store. It has been used both for cooking and medicinally all over the world. It originated in tropical rainforests as a species and now is grown in different climates around the world. The world's biggest producers of ginger root are India, Nigeria, and China in that order!
- Warms the middle and dispels cold.
- Restores yang and unblocks meridians.
- Warms the lung and resolves retained fluids.
Naturally Occurring Chemical Components: Vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, Folate, Vitamin E, Trace Minerals, Evaporating oils, 6-gingesulfonic acid, angelicoidenol-2-O-β-D-glucopyranoside, gingerglycolipid A, B, C
Product Properties: Acrid, Hot
Channels/Meridians: Heart, Lung, Spleen, Stomach
Check out our How to Use Bulk Herbs page to see how to use herbs correctly. Our web page is constantly expanding, as of today we have articles on:
- How to make salves, poultice, tinctures, teas, capsules, gargles, and foot bathes
- How to make a citrus facial splash
- Cayenne pepper: Caterpillar and aphid spray ( Natural insect repellent )
- Citrus potpourri basket
About Plum Flower Quality Herb Powders
Plum Flower is an established worldwide manufacturer of high-quality Chinese herbs, and innovative Chinese medicinal herbs and products. Plum Flower uses sulfur-free herbs and laboratory tests its products for contamination and heavy metals, such as mercury, lead, and pesticides.
- Made at GMP internationally certified facilities (Good Manufacturing Practices) Quality control tests are done at the manufacturing site and at third party labs to confirm results.
- Manufactured using Unsulfured, Chlorine free, Aluminum Phosphate free herbs when possible.
- Microbials and heavy metals tested. No preservatives.
Manufacture's Statement: It is important to note that Plum Flower formula extract powders do not contain any excipients. They are spray-dried directly from the condensed herbal decoction, and the resulting powder is the natural yield of the formulation. Individual herbs can vary significantly in the amount of dissolved solids they yield during extraction. Many do not have the needed substance to form a powder, and our single herb extract powders contain a pharmaceutical-grade, non-GMO corn-based dextrin when necessary.
Traditional Chinese Herbs
Chinese Traditional herbs should be regarded as an added feature to modern western healthcare, and not as a replacement. Chinese traditional herbs (Teas) emphasize harmony, and balance.
References: (1) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3995184/
- Promotes Healthy Digestion
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock: 1SKU: 25806CUPC:Availability: Usually ships in 1 business dayWidth: 3.00 (in)Height: 5.00 (in)Depth: 5.00 (in)