Zhong Gan Ling (teapills)
Shop Available Zhong Gan Ling Wan Sizes Below
Teapill Name: Cold Burst Teapills, Zhong Gan Ling Formula,
Chinese / Pin Yin Name: Zhong Gan Ling Wan
Zhong Gan Ling Wan Ingredients: May vary with brand. Click on brand for more information.
Zhong Gan Ling Wan Dosage: Consult with your healthcare provider or follow label directions.
Zhong Gan Ling Wan Precautions: Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
Zhong Gan Ling Wan Benefits & Information
Zhong Gan Ling Wan is a Chinese herbal formula that has been used for centuries in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM). Easy to take, with just a glass of water this Chinese herbal teapill benefits nasal health and is commonly used during the winter season. It drains dampness and moistens the throat. Zhong Gan Ling relieves winter discomforts.
Traditionally Zhong Gan Ling Wan Contains The Following Herbs:
- Mao Dong Qing (Ilex pubescens root) - Clears heat and removes toxicity, dredges the meridians and activates the blood. It benefits cardiovascular and respiratory health. It has anti-inflammatory, antitussive, depurative, expectorant, febrifuge and antibacterial properties.
- Ge Gen (Pueraria lobata root) - Dispels heat, raise the spleen yang and generate fluids. Benefits digestion. Has anti-inflammatory, antiviral, antipyretic, antioxidant & antimicrobial properties.
- Ban Lan Gen (Isatis indigotica root) - Drains heat, resolves fire toxicity, relieves swelling, disperses stagnation and cools the blood. Benefits respiratory health, throat & digestion. It has antiviral, antipyretic, and antibacterial properties.
- Qing Hao (Artemisia annua herb) - Clears deficiency heat, rids summer-heat, clears damp-heat. Benefits digestion, skin eruptions, joints, may expel parasites. It has antimicrobial and antifungal properties.
- Shi Gao (Gypsum fibrosum mineral) - Clears heat and purges fire. Benefits throat, cough, skin and oral health.
- Qiang Huo (Notopterygium incisum root & rhizome) - Releases the exterior, disperses cold, rids wind-damp and eases pain. Benefits winter discomforts, joints, body aches. It has analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties.