Herbal Information on Organic Japanese Bushy Knotweed Rhizome in Bulk Powder Form
Common Names: Bushy Knotweed, Japanese Bushy Knotweed, Tiger Cane, Giant Knotweed, Some people may refer to this herb as Japanese Bushy Knotweed Root and Rhizome.
Botanical Name: Polygonum cuspidatum; Rhizome
Pin Yin Name: Hu Zhang
Other Ingredients: None, nothing has been added to this product.
Package Size: One Pound (1 lb.)
Form: Certified Organic Powder - Fine-ground powder
Dosage: Consult your healthcare professional for correct dosage.
Brand: Nuherbs Organics
Caution: Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Do not use in large doses.
Notes: In the Chinese Herbal Medicine book Materia Medica, Hu Zhang Radix (Rhizoma polygoni cuspidati) has alternative names like Da Chang Zhang and Ku Zhang.
Additional Information About Hu Zhang
- Dispelling Wind
- Promotes Blood Circulation
- Clears Heat
- Transforms Phlegm
- Drains Heat
- Active Ingredient: Resveratrol
Naturally Occurring Components of Hu Zhang
Though resveratrol is the best-known of the Hu Zhang components, it is important to know the others like:
- Anthraglycoside A
- Anthraglycoside B
Check out our How to Use Bulk Herbs page to see how to use herbs correctly. Our web page is constantly expanding, as of today we have articles on:
- How to make salves, poultice, tinctures, teas, capsules, gargles, and foot bathes
- How to make a citrus facial splash
- Cayenne pepper: Caterpillar and aphid spray ( Natural insect repellent )
- Citrus potpourri basket
Each batch of herbs is dual-lab tested by in-house lab and independent third party lab. In-house lab is equipped with instruments such as a high performance liquid chromatograph, moisture determination meter, Fourier transform infrared spectrometer, atomic absorption spectrophotometer, gas chromatograph, etc.
In addition, the following additional tests are performed:
- Pesticides - over 200 pesticides tested for (Uab 2000 screen)
- Heavy Metals - Lead, Mercury and Arsenic
Traditional Chinese Herbs
Chinese Traditional herbs should be regarded as an added feature to modern western healthcare, and not as a replacement. Chinese traditional herbs (Teas) emphasize harmony, and balance.
- University of Missouri-Columbia. Grapes May Minimize Brain Damage In Stroke Victims. Science Daily (2003, November 27). <http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2003/11/031126070238.htm>.
- People Against Cancer. Resveratrol - The Wonder Nutrient. Finding the Best Cancer Treatement (2008, September 16). <http://www.peopleagainstcancer.com/pdfs/news/20080916n1.pdf>.
ReviewsArlette VanarthosI told Sarah that I feel so much better since using the Japanese Knotweed. She has been super with advising me. Thank you SarahKatie
great for lyme diseasethis really helped my symptoms overall. it doesnt cure the disease on its own, but it is very protective of the blood vessels and the immune system. mix in a strong tasting juice to mask the taste of the herb. or make it into capsules.
Exactly what I asked for.And nothing else.
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: Y15045 C.Org.Global Trade Item Number: 714490080328Manufacturer Part Number Y15045Condition: NewAvailability: Usually ships in 1 business day.Width: 8.00Height: 3.00Depth: 12.00