Gan Mao Ling Wan (teapills)
Shop Gan Mao Ling Wan Sizes Below
Teapill Name: Cold Harmony Teapills, Cold and Flu Pills, Gan Mao Ling Teapills
Chinese / Pin Yin Name: Gan Mao Ling Wan
Gan Mao Ling Wan Ingredients: May vary by brand. Click on brand for more information.
Gan Mao Ling Wan Dosage: Consult your healthcare provider or follow the label directions of 4 tablets 3 times per day.
Gan Mao Ling Wan Precations: Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Do not use if strong chills are present. Use with caution in hemorrhagic disorders or with patients on anti-coagulant therapy.
Gan Mao Ling Wan Benefits and Information
Gan Mao Ling Wan are centuries old traditional Chinese herbal formula to clear heat, release exterior wind and resolve toxins. In traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) Gan Mao Ling Wan boosts the immune system, supports the respiratory system and benefits the throat. It is traditionally taken at the first signs of winter discomforts.
Traditionally Gan Mao Ling Tablets includes the following herbs:
- Gang Mei Gen (Ilex asprella root) - Clears heat, eliminates toxins, regulates & tonifies lung Qi, promotes diuresis. Benefits throat, lungs, and cardiovascular health.It has analgesic, antibiotic, anti-inflammatory, antipyretic and detoxicant properties
- San Cha Ku (Evodia lepta herb) - Clears heat, relieves nausea, resolves toxins. Benefits the throat and gastrointestinal health. It has analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Ye Ju Hua (Chrysanthemum indicum flower) - Clears liver fire & heat, removes toxins. Supports the immune system, benefits respiratory and supports cardiovascular health. It has anti-inflammatory and calming properties.
- Huang Jing (Vitex negundo herb) - Tonifies spleen Qi, moistens lung Yin. Benefits digestion and dry cough.
- Ban Lan Gen (Isatis indigotica root) - Drains heat, resolves fire toxicity, relieves swelling, disperses stagnation and cools the blood. Benefits respiratory health, throat & digestion. It has antiviral, antipyretic, and antibacterial properties.
- Jin Yin Hua (Lonicera japonica flower) - Fever, Summer Heat, Expel Wind-Heat, Sore Throat