Yin Qiao Jie Du Wan (teapills)
Review Available Yin Qiao Jie Du Wan Pill Sizes Below
Teapill Name: Advanced Cold, Yin Qiao,
Chinese / Pin Yin Name: Yin Qiao Jie Du Wan
Ingredients: May vary by Brand. Click on brand for more information.
Yin Qiao Jie Du Wan Dosage: Follow your doctor's instructions or label instructions of 8 teapills 3 times per day.
Yin Qiao Jie Du Wan Precautions: Do not use if nursing or pregnant.
Yin Qiao Jie Du Wan Teapill Benefits & Information
Yin Qiao Jie Du Wan is a very old traditional Chinese herbal formula that has been used in Chinese medicine since the Qing Dynasty more than 800 years ago. In traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) it is believed that when herbs are combined they work together to create a greater therapeutic effect than single herbs. Yin Qiao Jie Du Wan is known for supporting immune function and clearing heat. Yin Qiao Jie Du Wan is commonly taken during the winter months. Yin Qiao Jie Du Wan is one of the Yin Chiao formulas for winter discomforts.
Traditionally Yin Qiao Ji Du herbal formula contains the following herbs:
- Jin Yin Hua (Lonicera japonica flower) - Fever, Summer Heat, Expel Wind Heat, Sore Throat
- Lian Qiao (Forsythia suspensa fruit) - Clears Heat, Clears Toxins, Expels Wind Heat
- Bo He (Mentha haplocalyx herb) - Benefits the Throat, Disperses Wind Heat, Clears Head
- Jie Geng (Platycodon grandiflorum root) - Transforms Cold Phlegm, Benefits the Throat
- Lu Gen (Phragmites communis) - Clears Heat & Generates Fluids, Rids Stomach Heat & Stops Vomiting, Clears Lung Heat, Expels Phlegm, Promotes Diuresis, Discharge Pus
- Niu Bang Zi (Arctium lappa fruit) - Disperses Wind Heat, Benefits the Throat
- Dan Dou Chi (Glycine max bean-prep) - Alleviates Irritability, Releases the Exterior
- Gan Cao (Glycyrrhiza uralensis root) - Moderates and Harmonizes Other Herbs, Detoxifies Fire Poisons, Benefits the Qi
- Dan Zhu Ye (Lophatherum gracile herb) - Lessens Irritability, Relieves Thirst, Releases the Exterior, Disperses Wind Heat
- Jing Jie (Schizonepeta tenuifolia herb) - Expels Wind Cold and Wind Heat