Advanced Cold (teapills)
Shop Available Advanced Formula Teapills Sizes Below
Teapill Name: Advanced Cold, Advanced Cold Formula, Yin Qiao
Chinese / Pin Yin Name: Yin Qiao Jie Du Wan
Advanced Cold Teapills Ingredients: May vary by Brand. Click on brand for more information.
Advanced Cold Teapills Dosage: Follow your doctor's instructions or label instructions of 8 teapills 3 times per day.
Advanced Cold Teapills Precautions: Do not use if nursing or pregnant.
Advanced Cold Formula Teapill Benefits & Information
Advanced Cold Teapills, Yin Qiao Jie Du Wan, is a very old traditional Chinese herbal formula that has been used in Chinese medicine since the Qing Dynasty more than 800 years ago. In traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) it is believed that when herbs are combined they work together to create a greater therapeutic effect than single herbs. Advanced Cold Teapills are known for supporting immune function and clearing heat. Advanced Cold Teapills are commonly taken during the winter months. Advanced Cold Teapills are one of the Yin Chiao formulas for winter discomforts.
Traditionally Advanced Formula Teapills contains the following herbs:
- Jin Yin Hua (Lonicera japonica flower) - Fever, Summer Heat, Expel Wind Heat, Sore Throat
- Lian Qiao (Forsythia suspensa fruit) - Clears Heat, Clears Toxins, Expels Wind Heat
- Bo He (Mentha haplocalyx herb) - Benefits the Throat, Disperses Wind Heat, Clears Head
- Jie Geng (Platycodon grandiflorum root) - Transforms Cold Phlegm, Benefits the Throat
- Lu Gen (Phragmites communis) - Clears Heat & Generates Fluids, Rids Stomach Heat & Stops Vomiting, Clears Lung Heat, Expels Phlegm, Promotes Diuresis, Discharge Pus
- Niu Bang Zi (Arctium lappa fruit) - Disperses Wind Heat, Benefits the Throat
- Dan Dou Chi (Glycine max bean-prep) - Alleviates Irritability, Releases the Exterior
- Gan Cao (Glycyrrhiza uralensis root) - Moderates and Harmonizes Other Herbs, Detoxifies Fire Poisons, Benefits the Qi
- Dan Zhu Ye (Lophatherum gracile herb) - Lessens Irritability, Relieves Thirst, Releases the Exterior, Disperses Wind Heat
- Jing Jie (Schizonepeta tenuifolia herb) - Expels Wind Cold and Wind Heat