Ban Zhi Lian
Review Forms and Sizes Below
Pin Yin Name:
- Ban Zhi Lian
- Skull Cap Herb
- Barbat scullcap
- Bearded scutellaria
Why buy herbs in bulk form?
1. Considerable Savings: Economically sound. When purchasing in bulk you don't pay for fillers, or fancy packaging.
2. Quality / Attributes: Visually assessing the exceptional quality of the bulk herb before the herbs or mushrooms are used.
3. Sharing: When buying in bulk it is easy to divide among family and friends. Giving the opportunity to try new herbs and infusion plus learn how to use them.
4. Shelf-life: When bulk tea, herbs and spices are stored properly, cut bulk herbs can be potent up to 3 years.
5. Environmentally Conscious Benefits: Most herbs are available in resealable bags, decreasing the amount which goes into the landfill.
6. Versatility of Herbs: Chinese Traditional herbs and Western Bulk Herbs may be used in several ways, such as Teas, Poultice, Tinctures, and from the powder money saving capsules.