International Shipping Policies - Duties and Taxes for International Orders.
We are beginning to ship internationally again. Due to the COVID19 pandemic, there are still some delivery issues. It may take up to 120 days for delivery of your order. At this time we are shipping to the following countries.
Until the COVID19 issues are fully resolved we will send you an email with in 1 business day after your order, stating the possible delay in delivery. You must reply with acceptance of these terms before your order is shipped. If you do not agree or reply, your order will be canceled and your payment refunded.
For more information on the current international shipping issues effecting delivery around the world and how they may be effecting your country click here.
We ship to selected countries only. Some countries will not allow the importation of herbs. Besides the United States, we currently ship to:
- United Kingdom
Don't see your country? Email us and we will see if we can add it. Keep checking back as we are working to grow the list of countries where we can ship.
Shipping charges will be emailed the exact amount of purchase and preferred International orders and APO/FPO orders may have additional shipping charges added.
Once an order is shipped, 1stChineseHerbs.com is not responsible for delays or confiscations by Customs in your home country. If you feel your order has been delayed please contact your local Customs office.
You are responsible for all duties, taxes and tariffs, if applicable, on any products ordered.
International orders depending on customs can take up to 30 days. Though the usual time is 15 days. We will send tracking for international orders, and can be viewed at www.usps.com. Type in tracking number, and all details are given.
International Shipping Restrictions
1) We cannot be responsible for any tariffs, customs restrictions or other regulations that apply in countries outside the United States. We encourage you to speak with your customs office if you have any questions.
2) Do not order items that are illegal to import into your country. Laws are different in every country. It is the customer's responsibility to check with their Customs office to see if their country permits the shipment of our products to their country.
3) If for any reason the package is seized by Customs Officials, we will not issue a refund. If the package is returned to us by Customs Officials, the customer is still responsible for any shipping charges.
4) The customer pays actual shipping charges based on the weight of the package. Shipping charges alone are frequently 50% to 100% of the total cost of the products.
5) Prepayment is required. Payment must be by credit card, US money order, or personal check drawn on US bank.
6) The customer is responsible for any duties or taxes that may apply.
Declaration of Value and Product Description
Due to International laws, 1stChineseHerbs states the full value of your order on the shipping label, as well as the shipping charge. By placing an international order with 1stChineseHerbs.com you are signifying your acceptance and agreement to be bound by the stipulations set forth on this page, and this page is made by reference a part of the purchase agreement.
Shipping Cost for International Orders
To calculate the shipping cost of an international order use the link below.
Fill out the requested information and the cost of postage will be calculated for you.
Cost of Duties and Taxes
1st Chinese Herbs does not include the cost of any taxes or duties on your order. These are dependent on the country you are shipping to and can vary. 1st Chinese Herbs is not responsible for these duties or taxes and it is on the buyer to pay for them per the regulations in their country.
If you would like some help in approximating about how much your duties and taxes might be take a look at the following websites.
For Canadian Orders: https://www.crossbordershopping.ca/calculators/canadian-duty-calculator
For Orders to Other Countries: https://www.simplyduty.com/import-calculator/
**Please note that these websites help provide an approximation as to what these costs may be and should not be taken as the final word on what duties and taxes are due.**
1. 1st Chinese Herbs.com will not refund any shipping charges, without exception.
2. We are able to email you a copy of the customs form and the proof that your order has shipped, by way of USPS.com postal stamp.
3. If the package does not reach you, we are not responsible, and a refund will NOT be given
4. All duties, tariffs and taxes are the customers responsibility.
5. If the package is returned to us for any reason, the Customer will
be charged a 35% restocking fee.