Herbal Information for Isatis Leaf in Cut Form
Common Name: Isatis Leaf, Woad Leaf,
Botanical Name: Isatis indigotica Folium
Channels/Meridians: Heart, Lung Stomach
Pin Yin Name: Da Qing Ye
Other Ingredients: None, nothing has been added to this product.
Package Size: 1 pound
Form: Cut / Sliced - sizes vary
Dosage: Follow doctors instructions on how to use this herb.
Brand: Nuherbs Lab Tested
Cautions: Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Do not use if in a weakened state.
Naturally Occurring Chemical Components: tryptophan, isatan B, glucobrassicin, glucobrassicin-1-sulfonate, indigotin, 1-thiocyano-2-hydroxy-3-butene, adenosine, tryptanthrin, beta-sitosterol, gama-sitosterol, palmitic acid
Important Note: Isatis has several different botanical names.
According to Bensky, Clavey and Stoger, the identification of this herb is complex as there are many plants in China called Da Qing Ye.
Please check to insure this is the correct botanical name you are wanting.
This is NOT blue in color. This herb by Nuherbs is Isatis indigotica Fort.
Additional Information for Da Qing Ye
Benefits of Da Qing Ye
- Herbal Throat Support
- Botanical Immune Support
- One of the herbs used in Stephen Buhners Lyme Protocol
- Benefits the Digestion
- Contributes the Heart Function
- Aids in Helping Urinary Tract
Isatis Leaf in cut form, are not uniform sized pieces, the shape and size vary. Also a small part of the stem is able to be viewed. The dried Isatis Leaf can bed used as a tea, or made into a liquid tincture.
Product Properties: Bitter, Very Cold
Herb Category: Herbs that Clear Heat, and Detoxify
Check out our How to Use Bulk Herbs page to see how to use herbs correctly. Our web page is constantly expanding, as of today we have articles on:
- How to make salves, poultice, tinctures, teas, capsules, gargles, and foot bathes
- How to make a citrus facial splash
- Cayenne pepper: Caterpillar and aphid spray ( Natural insect repellent )
- Citrus potpourri basket
Main Characteristics (Attributes) of Herbs
- Harvested at the proper level of maturity and correct time of the season to maximize potency.
- Free from Chlorine
- Manufactured without the use of sulphur
- Preservative Free
- Made at GMP internationally certified facilities (Good Manufacturing Practices) Quality control tests are done at the manufacturing site and at third party labs to confirm results
- Aluminum Phosphate free
- Packaged in an airtight sealed bag
- Pin Yin Names and Botanical Names are listed on the bag
- Certificate of Analysis are available upon request
- Conforms to Standards of Chinese Pharmacopeia
- No dyes, colors, or bleaching of the herbs
- 500 gram bag size which equal anywhere from 4 to 6 cups of herbs
Chinese Traditional herbs should be regarded as a supplementary aspect to modern western healthcare, and not as a replacement. Chinese traditional herbs ( Teas ) emphasize harmony, and balance.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: P13340UPC:Global Trade Item Number: 714490050987Manufacturer Part Number P13340Condition: NewAvailability: Usually ships in 1 business dayWidth: 3.00 (in)Height: 5.00 (in)Depth: 5.00 (in)