Herbal Information for Isatis Leaf in Cut Form
Common Name: Isatis Leaf, Woad Leaf
Botanical Name: Isatis indigotica leaf
Channels/Meridians: Heart, Lung Stomach
Pin Yin Name: Da Qing Ye
Other Ingredients: None, nothing has been added to this product.
Package Size: 500 Grams ( 1.1 pounds)
Form: Cut / Sliced - sizes vary
Dosage: Follow doctors instructions on how to use this herb.
Brand: Plum Flower, species - authenticated herbs
Cautions: Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Do not use if in a weakened state.
Naturally Occurring Chemical Components: tryptophan, isatan B, glucobrassicin, glucobrassicin-1-sulfonate, indigotin, 1-thiocyano-2-hydroxy-3-butene, adenosine, tryptanthrin, beta-sitosterol, gama-sitosterol, palmitic acid
Important Note: Isatis has several different botanical names. Please check to insure this is the correct botanical name you are wanting. This is NOT blue in color. This herb by Plum Flower is Da Qing Ye, powder, unsulfured Isatis indigotica leaf
Additional Information for Da Qing Ye
- Herbal Throat Support
- Botanical Immune Support
- Helps to reduce skin eruptions
- Supports upper respiratory system
- Clears Heat
- Removes toxins from the blood
- Protects cardiovascular system
- May be used topically
Isatis Leaf in cut form, are not uniform sized pieces, the shape and size vary. Also a small part of the stem is able to be viewed. The dried Isatis Leaf can be used as a tea, or made into a liquid tincture.
Product Properties: Bitter, Very Cold
Check out our How to Use Bulk Herbs page to see how to use herbs correctly. Our web page is constantly expanding, as of today we have articles on:
- How to make salves, poultice, tinctures, teas, capsules, gargles, and foot bathes
- How to make a citrus facial splash
- Cayenne pepper: Caterpillar and aphid spray ( Natural insect repellent )
- Citrus potpourri basket
About Plum Flower Quality Herbs
Plum Flower is an established worldwide manufacturer of high-quality Chinese herbs, and innovative Chinese medicinal herbs and products. Plum Flower uses sulfur-free herbs and laboratory tests its products for contamination and heavy metals, such as mercury, lead, and pesticides.
Main Characteristics (Attributes) of Herbs
- Harvested at the proper level of maturity and correct time of the season to maximize potency.
- Free from Chlorine
- Manufactured without the use of sulphur
- Preservative Free
- Made at GMP internationally certified facilities (Good Manufacturing Practices) Quality control tests are done at the manufacturing site and at third party labs to confirm results
- Aluminum Phosphate free
- Packaged in an airtight sealed bag
- Pin Yin Names and Botanical Names are listed on the bag
- Certificate of Analysis are available upon request
- Conforms to Standards of Chinese Pharmacopeia
- No dyes, colors, or bleaching of the herbs
- We are a authorized direct distributor of Plum Flower Herbs.
- 500 gram bag size which equal anywhere from 4 to 6 cups of herbs
Chinese Traditional herbs should be regarded as a supplementary aspect to modern western healthcare, and not as a replacement. Chinese traditional herbs ( Teas ) emphasize harmony, and balance.
Bensky D, Gamble A. Chinese Herbal Medicine: Materia Medica. Revised Ed. Seattle: Eastland Press; 1993.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: 25215Global Trade Item Number: 739934152157Manufacturer Part Number 5215SFCondition: NewAvailability: Usually ships in 1 business dayWidth: 3.00 (in)Height: 5.00 (in)Depth: 5.00 (in)Maximum Purchase: 5 units