Herbal Information for Isatis Leaf in Powder Form
Common Name: Isatis Leaf, Woad Leaf
Botanical Name: Isatis Indigotica leaf - [Isatis has several different botanical names. Please check to insure this is the correct botanical name you are wanting.]
Channels/Meridians: Heart, Lung, Stomach
Pin Yin Name: Da Qing Ye, unsulfured
Other Ingredients: None, nothing has been added to this product.
Package Size: 500 Grams ( 1.1 pounds)
Form: Powder - Fine powder 80 to 100 mesh size (similar to the consistency of baking flour)
Dosage: Follow doctors instructions on how to use this herb.
Brand: Plum Flower, species - authenticated herbs
Cautions: Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Prolonged usage can cause internal bleeding and injury to blood producing function.
Naturally Occurring Chemical Components: tryptophan , isatan B, glucobrassicin, glucobrassicin-1-sulfonate, indigotin, 1-thiocyano-2-hydroxy-3-butene, adenosine, tryptanthrin, β-sitosterol, gama-sitosterol, palmitic acid, sucrose
Additional Information About This Herb
- The isatis leaf powder - This leaf is not blue in color, nor is it the herb which is used for dying wool or other materials.
- Isatis Leaf Powder can be placed into capsules, drank as a tea. The taste of the tea is bitter, and should not be taken in excess.
Product Properties: Bitter, Very Cold
Check out our How to Use Bulk Herbs page to see how to use herbs correctly. Our web page is constantly expanding, as of today we have articles on:
- How to make salves, poultice, tinctures, teas, capsules, gargles, and foot bathes
- How to make a citrus facial splash
- Cayenne pepper: Caterpillar and aphid spray ( Natural insect repellent )
- Citrus potpourri basket
About Plum Flower Quality Herb Powders
Plum Flower is an established worldwide manufacturer of high-quality Chinese herbs, and innovative Chinese medicinal herbs and products. Plum Flower uses sulfur-free herbs and laboratory tests its products for contamination and heavy metals, such as mercury, lead, and pesticides.
- Made at GMP internationally certified facilities (Good Manufacturing Practices) Quality control tests are done at the manufacturing site and at third party labs to confirm results.
- Manufactured using Unsulfured, Chlorine free, Aluminum Phosphate free herbs when possible.
- Microbials and heavy metals tested. No preservatives.
Chinese Traditional herbs should be regarded as an added feature to modern western healthcare, and not as a replacement. Chinese traditional herbs ( Teas ) emphasize harmony, and balance.
ReviewsDorothy CampbellExcellent quality at a good price. Love their products.
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock: 2SKU: 25215PGlobal Trade Item Number: 739934252154Manufacturer Part Number 5215SFPCondition: NewAvailability: Usually ships in 1 business dayWidth: 3.00 (in)Height: 5.00 (in)Depth: 5.00 (in)Maximum Purchase: 5 units