Herbal Information for Nasal AllergiClear
Name: Nasal AllergiClear
Pin Yin Name: Te Xiao Bi Min Gan Pian, Pe Min Gan
Package Size: 200 Tablets (200mg each)
Form: Tablets. 5X Concentrated (1 Tablet is equal to 1 gram of raw herb)
Dosage: Follow doctor's instructions on how to use this herb.
Brand: Guang Ci Tang
Cautions: Do not use if nursing or pregnant.
More About Te Xiao Bi Min Gan Pian
Te Xiao Bi Min Gan Pian, Nasal AllergiClear™, is a Chinese herbal medicine specially formulated for nasal allergies. This herbal remedy is commonly recommended by Chinese doctors to help relieve nasal allergy symptoms such as sneezing, nasal congestion, and runny nose.†
The word "Pian" signifies that these are small tablets and not the round teapills. If this bottle contained the small round teapills the label would state "Wan"
- Te Xiao Bi Min Gan Pian 5X Concentrated
- 1 Tab = 1 Gram of herbs
- Te Xiao Bi Min Gan Wan is gluten free.
Ingredients - (Botanical / Pin Yin Names)
Fructus Xanthii Sibirici
Herba Agastaches Seu Pogostemi
Radix Angelicae Dahuricae
Flos Magnoliae Liliflorae
Fructus Forsythiae Suspensae
Flos Lonicerae Japonicae
Rhizoma Ligustici Sinensis
Rhizoma Ligustici Chuanxiong
Herba Selaginellae Doederleinii
(Cang Er Zi)
(Xin Yi Hua)
(Jin Yin Hua)
(Pu Gong Ying)
(Man Jing Zi)
(Shi Shang Bai)
Why use Guang Ci Tang?
- Compared to other brands Guang Ci Tang is double the strength
- An authentic 5:1 concentration
- No pharmaceuticals
- No Dyes
- No Sugars
- Lab Testing for heavy metals
- Manufactured in a cGMP certified facility
- Convenient to use, no gathering of all the herbs, no boiling for hours, and no mess to clean up
- Easy for traveling, such as in a backpack, carry on lugguge, or in a purse. Many people keep one bottle at the office and another in the medicine cabinet.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: AH068PAvailability: Usually ships in 1 business day.Width: 3.00 (in)Height: 5.00 (in)Depth: 3.00 (in)