Thank you for your interest in our 1stChineseHerbs Wholesale store. 1stChineseHerbs offers wholesale pricing for qualified customers. Our wholesale store is located at FirstChineseHerbs.com. To obtain wholesale pricing, please send us the requested information in the contact form at the bottom of this page. We will respond within 1 business day.
Information about Wholesale Pricing
Below is information regarding our wholesale pricing. For more information or additional questions, please use the contact form at the bottom of this page.
Minimum Order: Minimum order is $50.00 per order at wholesale pricing.
Drop Ship: Drop ship will be charged an extra $5.00 per box.
Orders to WA: If you are shipping your orders to WA, you will be charged tax on your orders unless you have filed proof of your tax exemption with us. Sales tax will be charged until receipt of your seller’s permit.
Editing an Order: Once an order is submitted, it is not possible to change or add to it. Please check your order carefully before submitting it. We will send you an invoice for your review to ensure it is correct before the order is boxed up and charged.
Back Orders: We do not accept back orders. Please reorder out-of-stock items with your next order.
Qualifying for Wholesale Orders
To qualify for wholesale orders, you must provide us with the following information. Once the information has been verified, a log-in and password will be sent to you.
- Business Name: Give us your business or company name. The business must be in the health industry in order to qualify for wholesale pricing.
- Business License: The business must have a business license. A copy of the business license must be e-mailed to us before wholesale prices are given.
Shipping and Handling for Wholesale Orders
Shipping charges for wholesale orders are based on the weight of the package. We will ship by UPS or US Mail only. If you prefer, we are able to use your account numbers to send the packages. This will need to be set up in advance. If a shipping preference has not been chosen, the least expensive shipping method is used by default.
Certificate of Analysis
If Certificates of Analysis are required, please let us know at the time of the order. This will ensure the batch numbers and lot numbers match the items purchased.
Simple Returns & Credits
We not only guarantee the quality of our products, but we also guarantee your satisfaction. If you are not 100% satisfied with your order, be assured that with your assistance we will resolve the problem quickly and easily. We will promptly issue a refund, credit, or replacement--whichever you prefer. However, we do not refund special order items or shipping charges.
To ensure that your returns are handled quickly and effectively, please be prepared to provide the order number, invoice number, and a brief reason for the return. Please follow instructions and requirements listed below:
- Customer Service must approve all returns and will do so by issuing a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number, which must be marked on the outside of each box. Please call us at (888) 842-2049 or (360) 923-0486 between the hours of 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM PST, Monday through Friday to obtain an RMA number. For your convenience, once a return has been authorized, we will also provide you with a printable UPS return shipping label via email.
- To receive full credit, you must contact Customer Service within 30 days of the invoice date. No credit or returns are allowed after 60 days.
- No returns will be accepted for close-out items.
We go to great lengths to ensure that your order is correct, properly packaged, and well-protected. Despite our best efforts, damage sometimes occurs during shipping. We strongly recommend that you always inspect your shipment before signing.
At this time, we do offer samples of herbs. Please call for details on how to obtain samples of products in stock.
The client agrees to pay for the products and services in full prior to shipping by credit card, check, or money order. At this time, we do not offer net terms or cash on delivery as payment for the merchandise.
- Late Payment and Returned Checks: If a check is returned, a $30 service charge will be added to the client's balance per returned check.
Limited Warranty and Limited Liability
The customer agrees to inspect all products and packaging immediately upon receipt. FirstChineseHerbs.com agrees that it will replace all defective products when the defects are reported to it within fifteen calendar days of receipt of the product by customer. The foregoing warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. FirstChineseHerbs.com’s liability under the foregoing warranty shall not exceed the purchase price of the goods, or at the election of FirstChineseHerbs.com. The replacement of the goods. In no event shall FirstChineseHerbs.com be responsible for incidental, consequential or special damages.
The captcha you entered is incorrect. Please try again.