Herbal Information on Bai He in Extract Powder Form
Common Name: Lily Bulb, Bulbus Lilii
Botanical Name: Lilium brownii bulb
Channels / Meridians: Heart, Lung
Pin Yin Name: Bai He
Other Ingredients: Dextrin (non GMO corn)
Package Size: 100 grams (3.5 oz.)
Form: Single Herb Extract Powder
Dosage: Consult your healthcare professional for correct dosage.
Brand: Plum Flower
Cautions: Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
Additional Information on Bai He:
- Benefits and supports the respiratory system
- Temporary relief of sore throat
- Assists in calming the spirit
- Aids in promoting a more natural, restful sleep
- Aids in clearing heat
- Supports healthy bowel movements
- Commonly used in soups
- Assists in moistening the lungs
- Aids in nourishing the yin
Product Properties: Sweet, lightly bitter, slightly cold
Extract Bai He is a rich source of fiber and packed with sodium and carbs. Lily bulbs have important proteins, starch and also small quantities of iron, calcium, phosphorous, and vitamins B1 B2 and Vitamin C.
Naturally Occurring Components: 2, 3-dihydroxy-3-O-p-coumaroyl-1, 2-propanedicarboxylic acid; 1, 3-O-diferuloylglycerol; 1, 2-O-diferuloyglycerol; 1-O-feruloyl-3-O-p-coumaroylglycerol; 1-O-p-feruloyl-2-O-p-coumaroyl-O-p-coumaroyl-2-O-feruloylglycerol; 1-O-feruloylglycerol; 1-O-p-coumaroylglycerol, Phenolic glycosides: Regaloside A.; regaloside; regaloside B, D, E, F; lilioside A.
Check out our How to Use Bulk Herbs page to see how to use herbs correctly. Our web page is constantly expanding, as of today we have articles on:
- How to make salves, poultice, tinctures, teas, capsules, gargles, and foot bathes
- How to make a citrus facial splash
- Cayenne pepper: Caterpillar and aphid spray ( Natural insect repellent )
- Citrus potpourri basket.
About Plum Flower Quality Herb Powders
Plum Flower is an established worldwide manufacturer of high-quality Chinese herbs, and innovative Chinese medicinal herbs and products. Plum Flower uses sulfur-free herbs and laboratory tests its products for contamination and heavy metals, such as mercury, lead, and pesticides.
- Made at GMP internationally certified facilities (Good Manufacturing Practices) Quality control tests are done at the manufacturing site and at third party labs to confirm results.
- Manufactured using Unsulfured, Chlorine free, Aluminum Phosphate free herbs when possible.
- Microbials and heavy metals tested. No preservatives.
Manufacture's Statement: It is important to note that Plum Flower formula extract powders do not contain any excipients. They are spray-dried directly from the condensed herbal decoction, and the resulting powder is the natural yield of the formulation. Individual herbs can vary significantly in the amount of dissolved solids they yield during extraction. Many do not have the needed substance to form a powder, and our single herb extract powders contain a pharmaceutical-grade, non-GMO corn-based dextrin when necessary.
Traditional Chinese Herbs
Chinese Traditional herbs should be regarded as an added feature to modern western healthcare, and not as a replacement. Chinese traditional herbs (Teas) emphasize harmony, and balance.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: 5040CUPC:Global Trade Item Number: 739934956625Manufacturer Part Number 5040CCondition: NewAvailability: Usually ships in 1 business dayWidth: 3.00 (in)Height: 5.00 (in)Depth: 5.00 (in)