Herbal Information on Lung Yin Tonic Herbal Soup
Common Name: Lung Yin Tonic
Package Size: 1.9 oz
Form: Cut / Sliced, not uniform pieces.
Dosage: Add this soup packet to your favorite chicken soup recipe. Follow doctors instructions on how to use this herb.
Brand: Plum Flower
Cautions: Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Do not use if excessive bleeding is present.
Ingredients: Organic Panax ginseng root- white, Ophiopogon japonicus tuber, Polygonatum odoratum rhizome, Organic Glehnia littoralis root, Organic Lycium barbarum fruit
Ingredients (Pin Yin): Ren shen (bai), Mai men dong, Yu zhu, Bei sha shen, Gou qi zi
- Supports Immune Defenses
Homemade Chicken Soup Recipe
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 carrots, peeled and diced
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 cups chicken stock
- 2 bay leaves
- Kosher salt freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 1/2 pounds bone-in, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 1/2 cups wide egg noodles
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice, or more, to taste
- Melt butter in a large stockpot or Dutch oven over medium heat. Add onion, carrots and celery. Cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 3-4 minutes. Stir in garlic until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Whisk in chicken stock and bay leaves; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Add chicken and bring to boil; reduce heat and simmer, covered, until the chicken is cooked through, about 30-40 minutes. Remove chicken and let cool before dicing into bite-size pieces, discarding bones.
- Stir in chicken and pasta and cook until tender, about 6-7 minutes.
- Remove from heat; stir in parsley, dill and lemon juice; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Serve immediately.
Soup recipe from: https://damndelicious.net/2020/01/25/homestyle-chicken-noodle-soup/
Traditional Chinese Herbs encompasses the use of different parts of plants, such as the leaves, roots, stems, flowers, and seeds. These plant parts are often used as a tea, decoctions, extracts, made into capsules or even a footbath. These bulk herbs should be regarded as an added feature to modern western healthcare, and not as a replacement. Chinese traditional herbs ( Teas ) emphasize harmony and balance.
We encourage you to educate yourself on herbs and supplements, by researching reputable sites, and books. Having an open discussion with your physician on what will be most beneficial for your health issues. And lastly discussing interaction of herbs and pharmaceuticals with your pharmacist or physician.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: 2902UPC: 739934003510Global Trade Item Number: 0714490053025Manufacturer Part Number 2902Condition: NewAvailability: Usually ships in 1 business dayWidth: 3.00 (in)Height: 5.00 (in)Depth: 5.00 (in)