Herbal information on Immature Wheat Grain in Bulk Powder Form
Common Name: Immature Wheat Grain
Botanical Name: Triticum aestivum fruit
Channels/Meridians: Heart, Spleen, Kidney
Pin Yin Name: Fu Xiao Mai, unsulphured
Other Names: Light Unripened Wheat Graiin, Fu Shui Mai, Fu Mai
Other Ingredients: None
Package Size: 500 grams (1.1 pounds)
Dosage: Consult your healthcare professional for correct dosage.
Brand: Plum Flower
Cautions: Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
Allergy Information: Contains wheat and may contain gluten.
Naturally Occurring Chemical Components: starch, protein, fat, vitamin B, vitamin E
- Fu xiao mai strengthens superfiecies to check sweating
- Replenishes qi
- Clears heat
- Promotes calmness
Product Properties: Salty, Sweet, Cool
Check out our How to Use Bulk Herbs page to see how to use herbs correctly. Our web page is constantly expanding, as of today we have articles on:
- How to make salves, poultice, tinctures, teas, capsules, gargles, and foot bathes
- How to make a citrus facial splash
- Cayenne pepper: Caterpillar and aphid spray ( Natural insect repellent )
- Citrus potpourri basket
About Plum Flower Quality Herb Powders
Plum Flower is an established worldwide manufacturer of high-quality Chinese herbs, and innovative Chinese medicinal herbs and products. Plum Flower uses sulfur-free herbs and laboratory tests its products for contamination and heavy metals, such as mercury, lead, and pesticides.
- Made at GMP internationally certified facilities (Good Manufacturing Practices) Quality control tests are done at the manufacturing site and at third party labs to confirm results.
- Manufactured using Unsulfured, Chlorine free, Aluminum Phosphate free herbs when possible.
- Microbials and heavy metals tested. No preservatives.
Manufacture's Statement: It is important to note that Plum Flower formula extract powders do not contain any excipients. They are spray-dried directly from the condensed herbal decoction, and the resulting powder is the natural yield of the formulation. Individual herbs can vary significantly in the amount of dissolved solids they yield during extraction. Many do not have the needed substance to form a powder, and our single herb extract powders contain a pharmaceutical-grade, non-GMO corn-based dextrin when necessary.
Traditional Chinese Herbs
Chinese Traditional herbs should be regarded as an added feature to modern western healthcare, and not as a replacement. Chinese traditional herbs (Teas) emphasize harmony, and balance.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock: 1SKU: 25428PUPC:Global Trade Item Number: 739934254288Manufacturer Part Number 5428SFPCondition: NewAvailability: Usually ships in 1 business dayWidth: 3.00 (in)Height: 5.00 (in)Depth: 5.00 (in)