Herbal Information for Polygala Root prepared with Gan Cao (licorice root) in Cut Form
Common Names: Polygala Root
Pin Yin Name: Zhi Yuan Zhi
Other Names: Chinese Senega Root
Other Ingredients: None, nothing has been added to this product.
Package Size: One Pound (1lb)
Dosage: Consult your healthcare professional for correct dosage.
Brand: Nuherbs Lab Tested
Cautions: Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
California Prop 65
Product Properties: Bitter, Acrid, Sedative, Warm
Channels: Heart, Lung, Small Intestine
Naturally Occurring Components: Onjisaponin, tenuifolin, tenuigenin A, 1-hydroxy-3, 6, 7-trimethoxy xanthone, N-acetyl-D-glucosamine
About Polygala Root
Polygala Root has been used for centuries in traditional Chinese medicine and has a wide range of beneficial properties. This Polygala Root has been prepared with Licorice root. The preparation process makes Polygala less irritating when ingested.
Check out our How to Use Bulk Herbs page to see how to use herbs correctly. Our web page is constantly expanding, as of today we have articles on:
- How to make salves, poultice, tinctures, teas, capsules, gargles, and foot bathes
- How to make a citrus facial splash
- Cayenne pepper: Caterpillar and aphid spray ( Natural insect repellent )
- Citrus potpourri basket
Main Characteristics (Attributes) of Herbs
- Harvested at the proper level of maturity and correct time of the season to maximize potency.
- Free from Chlorine
- Manufactured without the use of sulphur
- Preservative Free
- Made at GMP internationally certified facilities (Good Manufacturing Practices) Quality control tests are done at the manufacturing site and at third party labs to confirm results
- Aluminum Phosphate free
- Packaged in an airtight sealed bag
- Pin Yin Names and Botanical Names are listed on the bag
- Certificate of Analysis are available upon request
- Conforms to Standards of Chinese Pharmacopeia
- No dyes, colors, or bleaching of the herbs
- We are a authorized direct distributor of Plum Flower Herbs.
- 500 gram bag size which equal anywhere from 4 to 6 cups of herbs
Chinese Traditional herbs should be regarded as a supplementary aspect to modern western healthcare, and not as a replacement. Chinese traditional herbs ( Teas ) emphasize harmony, and balance.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: P14990UPC:Global Trade Item Number: 714490052639Manufacturer Part Number P14990Condition: NewAvailability: Usually ships in 1 business dayWidth: 3.00 (in)Height: 5.00 (in)Depth: 5.00 (in)