Herbal Information on Sarsaparilla Root in Powder Concentrate Form
Common Name: Sarasparilla Root
Botanical Name: Smilax Glabra Rhizome
Channels/Meridians: Stomach, Kidney
Pin Yin Name: Tu Fu Ling
Other Names: Rhizoma Smilacis glabrae, Shan Gui Lai, Tu Fu, Di Fu Ling
Other Ingredients: Contains Dextrin (derived from non-GMO corn)
Package Size: 100 grams (3.5 oz.)
Form: Powder Concentrate, 5:1 ratio
Dosage: Consult your healthcare professional for correct dosage.
Brand: Plum Flower
Cautions: Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Use caution in cases of gan shen yin xu (liver-kidney yin deficient). Do not take with tea.
Naturally Occurring Chemical Components: β-sitosterol palmitate, β-sitosterol, daucosterol, 1-O-hexadecanoyl-3-O-β-D-galactop yranosyl-glycerol 4, astilbin, quercetin, taxilfolin, quercetin-4′-O-β-D-pyranglucoside, isoastilbin
Benefits of Tu Fu Ling
- Unblocks the Joints
- Relieves Toxicity
- Temporary Relief of Sore Throat
- Reduces Dampness
- Eases Joint Movements
- Benefits the Skin
- Excrete Dampness
- Promotes Normal Urination
Product Properties: Sweet, Bland, Cool, Non-toxic
Check out our How to Use Bulk Herbs page to see how to use herbs correctly. Our web page is constantly expanding, as of today we have articles on:
- How to make salves, poultice, tinctures, teas, capsules, gargles, and foot bathes
- How to make a citrus facial splash
- Cayenne pepper: Caterpillar and aphid spray ( Natural insect repellent )
- Citrus potpourri basket
About Plum Flower Quality Herb Powders
Plum Flower is an established worldwide manufacturer of high-quality Chinese herbs, and innovative Chinese medicinal herbs and products. Plum Flower uses sulfur-free herbs and laboratory tests its products for contamination and heavy metals, such as mercury, lead, and pesticides.
- Made at GMP internationally certified facilities (Good Manufacturing Practices) Quality control tests are done at the manufacturing site and at third party labs to confirm results.
- Manufactured using Unsulfured, Chlorine free, Aluminum Phosphate free herbs when possible.
- Microbials and heavy metals tested. No preservatives.
Traditional Chinese Herbs
Chinese Traditional herbs should be regarded as an added feature to modern western healthcare, and not as a replacement. Chinese traditional herbs (Teas) emphasize harmony, and balance.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock: 3SKU: 25802CGlobal Trade Item Number: 739934958025Manufacturer Part Number 25802CCondition: NewAvailability: Usually ships in 1 business dayWidth: 3.00 (in)Height: 5.00 (in)Depth: 5.00 (in)