Herbal Information for Whole conventional Shiitake Mushrooms
Common Names: Shiitake Mushrooms
Botanical Name: Lentinus edodes
Pin Yin Name: Xiang Gu
Other Names: Shiitake fungus, Forest Mushroom, Pasania fungus
Other Ingredients: None, nothing has been added to this mushroom.
Package Size: One Pound (1lb)
Form: Whole, Conventional
Dosage: Follow doctor's insturctions on how to use this herb
Cautions: Do not use if pregnant or nursing
Additional information About Shiitake Mushrooms
- Good source for Iron
- Support Immune System
- Health Promoting Properties
- Contains Polysaccharies, Beta D-Glucans, Lentinan, Laminarin
- Benefits Cardiovascular System
- Medicinal Mushroom
- Rich in Polysaccharide. Shiitake is also excellent to cook with.
Comments: This herb is conventional, which mean it does not have a certificate of analysis available.
Check out our How to Use Bulk Herbs page to see how to use herbs correctly. Our web page is constantly expanding, as of today we have articles on:
- How to make salves, poultice, tinctures, teas, capsules, gargles, and foot bathes
- How to make a citrus facial splash
- Cayenne pepper: Caterpillar and aphid spray ( Natural insect repellent )
- Citrus potpourri basket
Each batch of herbs is dual-lab tested by in-house lab and independent third party lab. In-house lab is equipped with instruments such as a high performance liquid chromatograph, moisture determination meter, Fourier transform infrared spectrometer, atomic absorption spectrophotometer, gas chromatograph, etc.
In addition, the following additional tests are performed:
- Pesticides - over 200 pesticides tested for (Uab 2000 screen).
- Heavy Metals - Lead, Mercury and Arsenic
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock: 1SKU: 13476UPC: 714490014033Global Trade Item Number: 0714490014033Manufacturer Part Number 013476Condition: NewAvailability: Usually ships in 1 business dayWidth: 2.00 (in)Height: 2.00 (in)Depth: 9.00 (in)