Herbal Information for Shu Di Huang in Cut Form
Common Name: Rehmannia Root Cooked in Wine, Radix Rehmanniae, Foxglove Root, Prepared Rehmannia root,
Botanical Name: Rehmannia Glutinosa Root
Channels/Meridians: Heart, Kidney, Liver
Pin Yin Name: Shu Di Huang
Other Ingredients: None, nothing has been added to this product.
Package Size: 500 Grams ( 1.1 pounds)
Form: Cut / Sliced - sizes vary
Dosage: Follow doctors instructions on how to use this herb.
Brand: Plum Flower, species - authenticated herbs
Cautions: Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Do not use in large doses. May cause, dizziness, and palpitation.
Additional Information for Shu Di Huang
Benefits of Shu Di Huang
Detoxifying, diuretic and hypotensive properties
Can be used as a blood tonic
Rehmannia Root tonifies the blood
Nourishes the liver and kidney yin
It supplements essence
Tonifies Jing and supplements bone marrow
A General Tonic
Product Properties: Sweet, Bitter, Warm
- Nourishes Jing
- Nourishes Liver and Kidney Yin
- This Rehmannia Root is prepared in wine, and does have slightly different properties than the raw Rehmannia Root
- Rehmannia Root is used to replenish the body's vital force
Product Properties: Bitter, Sweet, Warm
Prepared Rehmannia Root Combines With:
+Sweet Wormwood and Rehmannia Root
+Schisandra and Rehmannia Root
+Goji Berry and Rehmannia Root
+Horny Goat Weed and Rehmannia Root
Check out our How to Use Bulk Herbs page to see how to use herbs correctly. Our web page is constantly expanding, as of today we have articles on:
- How to make salves, poultice, tinctures, teas, capsules, gargles, and foot bathes
- How to make a citrus facial splash
- Cayenne pepper: Caterpillar and aphid spray ( Natural insect repellent )
- Citrus potpourri basket
About Plum Flower Quality Herb Cut Bulk Herbs
Plum Flower is an established worldwide manufacturer of high-quality Chinese herbs, and innovative Chinese medicinal herbs and products. Plum Flower uses sulfur-free herbs and laboratory tests its products for contamination and heavy metals, such as mercury, lead, and pesticides.
Main Characteristics (Attributes) of Herbs
- Harvested at the proper level of maturity and correct time of the season to maximize potency.
- Free from Chlorine
- Manufactured without the use of sulphur
- Preservative Free
- Made at GMP internationally certified facilities (Good Manufacturing Practices) Quality control tests are done at the manufacturing site and at third party labs to confirm results
- Aluminum Phosphate free
- Packaged in an airtight sealed bag
- Pin Yin Names and Botanical Names are listed on the bag
- Certificate of Analysis are available upon request
- Conforms to Standards of Chinese Pharmacopeia
- No dyes, colors, or bleaching of the herbs
- We are a authorized direct distributor of Plum Flower Herbs.
- 500 gram bag size which equal anywhere from 4 to 6 cups of herbs
Chinese Traditional herbs should be regarded as a supplementary aspect to modern western healthcare, and not as a replacement. Chinese traditional herbs ( Teas ) emphasize harmony, and balance.
Why use Chinese Bulk Herbs?
Traditional Chinese Medicine curative herbal formulas have been developed, improved and perfected for over 5000 years.
Traditional Chinese Medicine is an ancient, holistic medical system used all over the world to treat a wide variety of health issues. Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) works by helping to balance the bodies’ functions thus restoring health.
As soon as the Chinese people began to carve out a civilization in ancient China it developed a cultural heritage that has continued to the present day. TCM is the oldest and one of the safest, effective systems one can use to care for their body, it promotes health and helps to sustain longevity.
Chinese herbs have been with mankind for 5,000 years and will be with us in the years ahead – it is using nature’s bountiful gifts to have good health.
1 Dharmananda, Subhuti. "Classical Physician Zhang Jingyue: The Rehmannia Doc." Institute for Traditional Medicine. June 2012. <http://www.itmonline.org/articles/rehmannia_doc/rehmannia_doc.htm>.
2 Huang Bingshan and Wang Yuxia. Thousand Formulas and Thousand Herbs of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Vol. 2. 1993 Heilongjiang Education Press, Harbin.
3 Cheung CS and Hirano M (translators), Huang BM. A brief discussion of the use of radix rehmannia by the ancient master Zhang Jingyue. Journal of the American College of Traditional Chinese Medicine 1982 (4): 33-37.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock: 1SKU: 25720Global Trade Item Number: 739934157206Manufacturer Part Number 25720Condition: NewAvailability: Usually ships in 1 business dayWidth: 2.00 (in)Height: 7.00 (in)Depth: 7.00 (in)