Herbal Information for Stephania Tentrandra Root in Cut Form
Common Name: Stephania
Botanical Name: Stephania tetrandra root
Latin Name: Radix Stephaniae Tetrandrae
Channels/Meridians: Spleen, Bladder, Kidney
Pin Yin Name: Han Fang Ji, Fang Ji,
Other Names: Radix Stephaniae tetrandrae
Other Ingredients: None, nothing has been added to this product.
Package Size: 500 Grams ( 1.1 pounds)
Form: Cut / Slices Not Uniform Sizes
Dosage: Commonly used as an eyewash, or a decoction. Follow doctors instructions on how to use this herb.
Product Properties: Bitter in taste, Pungent, Acrid and Very Cold
Brand: Plum Flower, species - authenticated herbs
Cautions: Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Do not take with diuretic medication. If taken to excess may cause vomiting, Tremors, or Convulsions
Naturally Occurring Compounds: Tetrandrine C38H42N2O6, Alkaloids, Flavonoids, Triboline
Benefits of Stephania tetrendra
Supports Urinary Tract
Eases Joint Pain
Stephania Tetrandra root combines with:
Long Dan Cao
Additional Information on Stephania Root
- Stephania root, has been noted in books by S. Buhner, that it may be used as an eye wash. See his books for details, and proper usage.
- This is Han Fang Ji (Fang JI). It is not to be confused with Mu Fang Ji, or Guan Mu Tong - Aristolochiae - which is toxic to the kidneys.
Check out our How to Use Bulk Herbs page to see how to use herbs correctly. Our web page is constantly expanding, as of today we have articles on:
- How to make salves, poultice, tinctures, teas, capsules, gargles, and foot bathes.
- How to make a citrus facial splash
- Cayenne pepper: Caterpillar and aphid spray ( Natural insect repellent )
- Citrus potpourri basket.
About Plum Flower Quality Bulk Cut Herbs
Plum Flower is an established worldwide manufacturer of high-quality Chinese herbs, and innovative Chinese medicinal herbs and products. Plum Flower uses sulfur-free herbs and laboratory tests its products for contamination and heavy metals, such as mercury, lead, and pesticides.
- Made at GMP internationally certified facilities (Good Manufacturing Practices) Quality control tests are done at the manufacturing site and at third party labs to confirm results.
- Manufactured using Unsulfured, Chlorine free, Aluminum Phosphate free herbs when possible.
- Microbials and heavy metals tested. No preservatives
Chinese Traditional herbs should be regarded as an added feature to modern western healthcare, and not as a replacement. Chinese traditional herbs ( Teas ) emphasize harmony, and balance.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: 25746UPC: 739934157466Global Trade Item Number: 739934157466Manufacturer Part Number 25746Condition: NewAvailability: Usually ships in 1 business day.Width: 1.00Height: 4.00Depth: 4.00