Herbal Information on Terminalia Chebula Fruit in Bulk Cut Form
Common Name: Terminalia
Botanical Name: Terminalia Chebula Fruit
Channels: Lung, Stomach, Large Intestine
Other Names: Fructus Terminaliae Chebulae
Pin Yin Name: He Zi
Other Ingredients: None, nothing has been added to this product.
Package Size: 500 Grams ( 1.1 pounds)
Form: cut - Cut
Dosage: Follow doctors instructions on how to use this herb.
Brand: Plum Flower, species - authenticated herbs
Cautions: Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Caution is advised in patients with diabetes or hypoglycemia, and in those taking drugs, herbs, or supplements that affect blood sugar.
Additional Information on He Zi
- Benefits Digestion
- Supports normal bowel movements
- Aids the respiratory system
Product Properties: Bitter, sour, astringent, neutral
Naturally Occurring Chemical Components: chebulinic acid, gallic acid, glutamic acid, palmitic acid, selenium, potassium, manganese, iron, copper, vitamin C, terminoic acid, chebupentol, shikimic acid, dehydroshikimic acid
Popular Herbal Combinations with He Zi
- Mugwort + Hi Zi
- Psyllium Husk + Hi Zi
- Ginger + Hi Zi
Check out our How to Use Bulk Herbs page to see how to use herbs correctly. Our web page is constantly expanding, as of today we have articles on:
- How to make salves, poultice, tinctures, teas, capsules, gargles, and foot bathes.
- How to make a citrus facial splash
- Cayenne pepper: Caterpillar and aphid spray ( Natural insect repellent )
- Citrus potpourri basket.
About Plum Flower Quality Herb cuts
Plum Flower is an established worldwide manufacturer of high-quality Chinese herbs, and innovative Chinese medicinal herbs and products. Plum Flower uses sulfur-free herbs and laboratory tests its products for contamination and heavy metals, such as mercury, lead, and pesticides.
- Made at GMP internationally certified facilities (Good Manufacturing Practices) Quality control tests are done at the manufacturing site and at third party labs to confirm results.
- Manufactured using Unsulfured, Chlorine free, Aluminum Phosphate free herbs when possible.
- Microbials and heavy metals tested. No preservatives.
Chinese Traditional herbs should be regarded as an added feature to modern western healthcare, and not as a replacement. Chinese traditional herbs ( Teas ) emphasize harmony, and balance.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: 25423UPC: 739934154236Manufacturer Part Number 5423SFCondition: NewAvailability: Usually ships in 1 business dayWidth: 5.00 (in)Height: 2.00 (in)Depth: 7.00 (in)