Herbal Information on Artemisia Capillaris in Bulk Cut Form
Common Name: Chinese Moxa weed
Botanical Name: Artemisia Capillaris
Channels/Meridians: Stomach, Liver, Gallbladder
Other Names: Capillaris, Oriental Wormwood, Herba Artemisiae Capillaris, Herba Artemisiae yinchenhao
Pin Yin Name: Yin Chen Hao
Other Ingredients: None, nothing has been added to this product.
Package Size: 500 Grams (1.1 pounds)
Form: Cut / Sliced - sizes vary
Dosage: Follow doctors instructions on how to use this herb.
Brand: Plum Flower, species - authenticated herbs
Cautions: Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Skin contact can cause dermatitis or other allergic reactions in some people.
Naturally Occurring Chemical Compounds: 6, 7-dimethoxycoumarin, scoparo ne, capilarin, quercetin, salicyic acid, capillartemisin A, B, beta sitosterol, phytoestrogens, choline.
Additional Information About Yin Chen Hao
Yin Chen Hao is a traditional Chinese medicinal herb. When harvested in the autumn this herb is known as Yin Chen Hao, but if harvested in the summer it is known as Mian Yin Chen. Traditionally it is use to clear heat and resolve dampness. Other health benefits of Artemisia Capillaris include immune supporty, supports the body's natural cleansing process, promotes liver health and aides in normal fluid elimination.
**This is one of several Artemisia herbs which we carry, review the botanical name to insure it is the correct one which you are looking for.
Product Properties: Bitter, Acrid, Cool
What Herbs Combine with Artemisia Capillaris?
- Gardenia Fruit and Artemisia Capillaris
- Dandelion Herb and Artemisia Capillaris
- Scutellaria Barbata and Artemisia Capillaris
Check out our How to Use Bulk Herbs page to see how to use herbs correctly. Our web page is constantly expanding, as of today we have articles on:
- How to make salves, poultice, tinctures, teas, capsules, gargles, and foot bathes
- How to make a citrus facial splash
- Cayenne pepper: Caterpillar and aphid spray ( Natural insect repellent )
- Citrus potpourri basket
About Plum Flower Quality Herbs
Plum Flower is an established worldwide manufacturer of high-quality Chinese herbs, and innovative Chinese medicinal herbs and products. Plum Flower uses sulfur-free herbs and laboratory tests its products for contamination and heavy metals, such as mercury, lead, and pesticides.
- Made at GMP internationally certified facilities (Good Manufacturing Practices) Quality control tests are done at the manufacturing site and at third party labs to confirm results.
- Manufactured using Unsulfured, Chlorine free, Aluminum Phosphate free herbs when possible.
- Microbials and heavy metals tested. No preservatives.
Traditional Chinese Herbs
Chinese Traditional herbs should be regarded as an added feature to modern western healthcare, and not as a replacement. Chinese traditional herbs (Teas) emphasize harmony, and balance.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: 25464Global Trade Item Number: 739934154649Manufacturer Part Number 25464Condition: NewAvailability: Usually ships in 1 business dayWidth: 3.00 (in)Height: 5.00 (in)Depth: 5.00 (in)